which topic i should start after quant??

i m refering schweser notes… volume 1 contains ethics n quant… which i should start next?? any suggestions please… volume 2 is economics… plz help

C’mon - too much hand-holding. Do what you feel.

i don’t get why people skip around. Particularly in their first go through. Just go in order. CFAI is layed out pretty well in my opinion.

Well ! I started with FSA and am on session 9…no overlap so far… !

go FSA. if you don’t kill yourself, then CFA might be for you.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > C’mon - too much hand-holding. Do what you feel. Joeys got a point. Jut111 is also right, Its not a puzzle. When reading it in order everything tied in nicely towards the end because they referenced alot of the topics that were covered in earlier sections.

I am not sure if this will work for you. After Ethics, I started with the hardest material, for me it was the derivatives study session as I did not know much about it. I did this so that I would have a chance to review near the exam time after I had gone through other things. FSA may be the hardest thing for most of the people outside of accounting backgroud, so if I were you, I would dive into right away, so that you you do not get nervous when you see it towards end.