Which UpperMark suite to buy

Guys,

I have purchased the online premium suite for CAIA level 1 from Uppermarks as I was planning on doing the exam in September, however, due to busy schedule I decided not to do so and I refunded my exam fees from CAIA. I still want to do the exam in March 2020 and use my Uppermark package I purchased to study for it. The question now is: will be able to use my CAIA package after September?

uppermark customer service is terrible I called them and emailed them numerous times, the answer was always :” an associate will definitely get Back to you and we are sorry for the wait!”

can anybody who purchased their CAIA online package from Uppermark still acces it after the exam?

1 Like

I think you can download them as pdfs, maybe I am wrong.

1 Like

Yeah but I am wondering what is the β€˜value’ of it anyway ? If it is super easy why must a Charterholder take it?

1 Like

Hi tbk_1, did you received an answer from Uppermark?

1 Like

What about practice exams, exercises and other features that I’ll lose I lose access to it!

1 Like

I want to take level 2 in march 2020.

Does anyone know when I can use the uppermark q bank when for the respective exam period?

because if you buy it to early they tell you it is only valid for the former exam period …

1 Like