Who else does this?

Puts “anal” in the address bar to get to analystforum? I do it everytime. Never fails to amuse me, particularly if management are recording the keystrokes.

Hahaha - I have a favorite, but again I must admit that I like your style sir.

i cc my group on emails by typing ‘ass’ to auto-populate the address because the group email starts with the word ‘asset.’ i giggle inside each time.

That’s interesting. I actually do the same thing with the “anal” key stroke. A couple of times, I reflexively put “?” in front of the “anal” part, which returns a Google search for “anal”, rather than Analyst Forum.

Yeah, I put “anal” too and the either click down or arrow. I have just put “anal” before and pressed enter…IT hasn’t done anything yet.

i get something different

I have a special keyboard with “ANAL” key under capslock. Jealous?

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a special keyboard with “ANAL” key under > capslock. Jealous? Could you please ship one of these to my wife?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > itstoohot Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have a special keyboard with “ANAL” key under > > capslock. Jealous? > > > Could you please ship one of these to my wife? I literally loled