Who else is behind?

Like, holy crap its in two months!!! behind!!

always feeling behind…nothing like having a perpetual knot of anxiety in one’s stomach for 4 months straight, getting progressively worse every day I love it I love it I love it

You can’t believe how I am behind, I keep forgetting my formulas, Roy’s safety first, Inger Sara (or whatever), including or not an asset clas, etc. etc. Arrrggh

I don’t even know what you are talking about, let alone the formulas.

the fact that i have no idea what Inger Sara (???) is tells you how much behind schedule i am :frowning:

mmg you might be the last person here to talk about being behind

per my original plan (start in November) - BEHIND New schedule - BEHIND I just applied to sit the MOCK III exam (Boston’s) and that has put a stake in the horizon for me to work towards … and then have one week to see where I still have some serious gaps … I am more concerned about the AM part …

we are doomed

I’m definitely behind… Just finished reading all the Schweser books highlighting what I felt was important but have not done any questions. Starting tomorrow, I will go back to the beginning (Leaving Ethics though until the end) and will start really learning the material and doing the questions. In previous years I ordered the Schweser Pro CD… and it worked out quite well but I’m hearing it’s not that great for L3. Any suggestions? I need additional questions to go through during my studies beginning tomorrow. It’s now time to turn on the after burners.

^^^ this is exactly where I am at and is exactly my plan. I absolutely tore through Schweser (started reading <1month ago - sacrificed sleep)… remember next to nothing.

Same here, exactly folowing my plan. However, the more I study, the dumber I feel. Nothing gets into my head. I read everything and still have no clue who is this Inger Sara???

Hiya Turkiya Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Same here, exactly folowing my plan. However, the > more I study, the dumber I feel. Nothing gets into > my head. I read everything and still have no clue > who is this Inger Sara??? I think ponponpq is trying to psyche us out. I’ve never heard of it either.

I am 3-5 days behind, not too bad, will start Schweser first week of april. Plan is to do 1 schwer section, do qbank, concept checker and review key concepts from CFAI (Which i forgot already)

I am just about done with schweser. Have notes on all 5 books, and have notecards done for 2 books. No questions done yet. I am done for the weekend, I get to have a relaxing Sunday night! Wine, Pasta with Italian sausage and garlic bread and some TV in front of the fire… Hope everyone had a good study weekend. I have a monster day yesterday, Fell off alot today though.

I was hoping to finish off SS4 today, spent a lot of time on IPS today but the readings on tax and multiple allocations etc slowed me down. I am pretty beat, but I have SS 5,6,7 and 18 to go. Hoping to finish before the end of April, revise and start taking tests!

What is everyone using for questions… I got the Schweser Pro which I find extremely lacking in the number of questions along with the Concept Checkers and the questions in the CFAI material. That said, the CFAI material doesn’t seem to have questions for a lot of the readings. Any suggestions?

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is everyone using for questions… I got the > Schweser Pro which I find extremely lacking in the > number of questions along with the Concept > Checkers and the questions in the CFAI material. > That said, the CFAI material doesn’t seem to have > questions for a lot of the readings. > > Any suggestions? I can’t say where I am since I don’t seem to recall anything. There is a lack of Qs for many readings, so not sure what is worth remembering anyway :frowning: Many readings have infinite details, but no questions which is scary. I do have old CFAI exams & Schweser Exam II, but won’t feel confident until I do some Qs. Which good resource are you using for extra Qs?

Just finished SS8. My new goal is to blow through the rest of the SS’s in 3 days apiece, at least until I am caught up with the weekly seminar videos. This will include watching the videos, going through (not reading everything) the Schweser Notes, doing Schweser Notes problems, going through the CFAI readings (not reading everything), and the CFAI end-of-chapter problems. After all SS are done, do all the QBank problems, past 3 years’ exams, Schweser practice exams, review video slides, repeat as needed. If you don’t know about the Ingers, you might want to check out SS4 in the CFAI readings. It’s an IPS that seems to last about 100 pages. Utterly exhausting.

Haven’t started so quit your bitchin’

I have 10 SSs remaining. With 1 week per SS, I will be done June 11th. And if I get 2 weeks for review, I should be exam-ready on June 25th. Great !!!