Who else is going strong still?

Cranking through SS 10. All weekend on FSA did wonders. F U FSA! How late are the rest of you staying up?

I wish I could but I work and my test scores tend to go down as I deprive myself of sleep.

Yeah KJH! It’s around 12:30 here and I’ll probably try to crank out some problems until about 2am

It’s 11:30 here. I’m good until 1:30 or so. It wouldn’t be the first time dragging myself into work on little sleep. Plus back office rarely demands alertness…

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s 11:30 here. I’m good until 1:30 or so. It > wouldn’t be the first time dragging myself into > work on little sleep. > > Plus back office rarely demands alertness… haha. yeah man i feel your pain. i’m in the BO and most of the time i dont give 2 shits what the quality of my work is. 50% of my effort puts me head and shoulders above the rest. we need to study hard and do what it takes to get out of this!

It’s 1 am here, est, and my work is crap, but need sleep regardless to stay attentive to the questions, studying probability here since college for the first time.

10 pm for me, just wached south park…back to fsa…

Night all, I’m going to let the Schweser Audio bore-a-phyll put me to sleep. Every little bit helps right?

its 1:30am now, I have given up for the day.

Those Schweser audio CDs have literally put me to sleep a couple of times already…but I still like having someone read me the material to give my eyes a rest.