Who feels like there gonna kill this thing?

Who’s with me? Killin all practise questions. Only thing that is bringin me down was economics and thats cuz I haven’t read the book till this weekend. Now got 95% on 60 question QBANK. Who is excited and can’t wait to write it

I can’t wait! I’m killing it!

i cant wait till its over

Yeah I’m fairly confident I will pass, but i’ll keep plugging away all week long, that’s for sure. Best of luck to everyone.

My scores thus far, BSAS morning - 79.9 BSAS afternoon - 80.8 CFA Mock 1 (took in morning) - 80 CFA Mock 2 (took in afternoon) - 84 Average Qbank score ~ 2500 questions - 85 I still don’t feel confident. There is so much testable material that you get hit with. Keep at 'er I guess. I have more exams to do

aliman you got nothin to worry about your killin the passrate by 15% good work

Getting around 75% average on practice exams. I think I will rest when I get to 80%.

Guys are killing it! Keep it up!

You guys think scoring 84% on Q-bank is decent enough to pass the exam?

Isura, Im in the 80’s but Im not resting till I get 99% hahahaha

beingthatguy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isura, > > Im in the 80’s but Im not resting till I get 99% > > hahahaha Do your fellow candidates a favor and keep the top 1% mean score low!

hahahaha well I failed band 10 in june so im out to murder it.

beingthatguy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahaha well I failed band 10 in june so im out > to murder it. same here…

CFA_2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > beingthatguy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hahahaha well I failed band 10 in june so im > out > > to murder it. > > same here… +1 here

for those band 10 people, what was the cause? one section, not as well prepared as you could have been?

failed quant miserably, I found it very hard but I didn’t do any CFA questions in the books so i wasn’t use to their wording

How do you think the CFAI mock and sample exams compare to the real test?

Got me worried about quant now lol,

I don’t remember to be honest. I remeber the TVM of money problems being brutal and i know I got those wrong I would def. do the CFA questions for the TVM cause I think they are pretty similar

77% avg…keep pounding away