Who has a halfday on Thursday?

I do =P.

me … I have every day off for the foreseeable future! oops … sorry, now I read your post more carefully. Sorry to hear it, I will have extra amounts of fun for you.

I do. Currently planning to go home from work and grill a steak for lunch…

I do. I’m not even sure why they make us go to work. The market closes at 10 am PST… why bother? Of course, I would not want to take a vacation day for a half day so I guess I will have to suck it up :stuck_out_tongue:

Half day here as well. My girlfriend and I are heading down to Hilton Head to meet up with some college friends and fraternity brothers. I’m so pathetic that I have asked her if she doesn’t care if I bring my CFAI books to read if she ever drives. She halfway laughed and told me I was boring. I rebuttled by saying that calculating NPV sure beats the hell out of listening to a burned CD chock full of Kenny Chesney. A blank stare followed. What’s worse is we’re taking her car (much better MPG) and I won’t have my sirius patriot to keep me abreast of the conservative wisdom of Andrew Wilkow and Mark Levin. I guess I’ll have to make due with ice cold bud light on the beach and fireworks. I’ve officially lost it… Here’s to hoping one of my friends doesn’t catch me reading and proceeds to call me a fag while shotgunning a frosty brew over my head. This book might be soggy come Monday.

jpfwildcat, are you reviewing for level 1?

Off on vacation as is…but only work about 35 hours a week anyway.

its too ealry to study for CFA… for any level.

Yes, Level 1.

I went to Pearl Jam’s Robin Hood Rocks concert last night. $2500 a ticket, awesome show.

I’ll probably bail a little early, yes. Sometime after market close.

pearl jam is still together? 10 is still their best stuff. yup, half thursday.

Better than ever. All of them look almost exactly like they did 13 years ago when I first started going to their concerts. Funny about 10, they handed out souvenir 10 CDs at the end of the show.

I have a half day with an interview in the afternoon. I NEED this job to jump this sinking ship!

jpfwildcat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Half day here as well. My girlfriend and I are > heading down to Hilton Head to meet up with some > college friends and fraternity brothers. I’m so > pathetic that I have asked her if she doesn’t care > if I bring my CFAI books to read if she ever > drives. She halfway laughed and told me I was > boring. I rebuttled by saying that calculating NPV > sure beats the hell out of listening to a burned > CD chock full of Kenny Chesney. A blank stare > followed. > > What’s worse is we’re taking her car (much better > MPG) and I won’t have my sirius patriot to keep me > abreast of the conservative wisdom of Andrew > Wilkow and Mark Levin. I guess I’ll have to make > due with ice cold bud light on the beach and > fireworks. I’ve officially lost it… > > Here’s to hoping one of my friends doesn’t catch > me reading and proceeds to call me a fag while > shotgunning a frosty brew over my head. This book > might be soggy come Monday. Dude I know. My girl freakin hates how boring ive become. Also to make matters worse… shes just awful with money management. I come home and shes bought the most expensive groceries and bought some stupid expensive piece of clothing she will probably never wear.

No way…