Who has finished the first time readings of L2

Just wondering

That’s mad - I doubt many people have actually busted their butts and started studying full steam.

yea im not even close. i trudged through Ethics in CFAI books. started in CFAI quant, and then switched over to Schweser 2008 Quant a quarter of the way through. now im coming up on time series analysis. still patiently waiting for mid October when Schweser materials are released

(perhaps) Schweser’s instructors! :slight_smile:

lily1229 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just wondering How do you figure this is even humanly possible??? Maybe if somebody sat on their ass full-time for the past (barely) month since registration has been open, but if you’re a normal, WORKING, person, you’re huffin’ paint thinner in the parking lot if you think this is do-able.

Maybe she got old L2 books and started studying right after the L1 or L2 exam. Hmm. As for me, I am finishing up on CFAI ethics, then plan to skip quant and econ and dive right into FSA…hopefully finishing it by the time Schweser comes out or end of oct.

wow, anyone who finishes L2 at this point must be nuts.

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe if somebody sat on their ass full-time for > the past (barely) month Lolzzz… imagining her doing that gave me exactly what was needed in these depressing times. A good laughter session.

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zimzim78 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Maybe if somebody sat on their ass full-time > for > > the past (barely) month > > Lolzzz… imagining her doing that gave me exactly > what was needed in these depressing times. A good > laughter session. ================================================= dude is depressing times = MBA classes?

CFA_IND Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude is > depressing times = MBA classes? Nah not really. MBA classes are much more fun than you’d believe and I like most courses here. That said, having to attend classes when you are in Goa is certainly depressing!

honestly i think that would be counter-productive… maybe spend an afternoon looking thru each book. but i think you’ll peak way too early and lose motivation later on if you start too soon. really the last 6-8 weeks are key of course, the exception would be if you are severely time-constrained almost every week.

I didnt not finish neither. I hope that I had. I was caught in a interview question.

I started reading thru the material, just a few hours a week. Going to hit it hard after the first of year.

i finished my first reading of level 2 in 2007…

i read it twice already, but failed twice… haha… how sad.

^^ HAHA me too … we’re still awesome… keep at it.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^ HAHA > me too … we’re still awesome… > keep at it. HAA! Sure will… Are you starting your 3rd round? I kinda started and then stopped for a month due to alcohol. It just looks so much more fun than Level 2 :\

I am back at school, so there is some overlap. So I guess I am! I am still drinking heavily. I love being a student again.