WHO HAS NOT DONE ANY PRACTICE EXAMS YET?

No exams yet - on schweser SS 16 (almost on 17)…hopefully will have all the material covered by end of the weekend and then start review and exams on Monday…

Hoping to get up close and personal with book 6 Saturday morning. Cutting losses and delusions that I’ll finish the rest of Schweser questions and MUST start doing exams.

BSAS = http://www.bsas.org/pe/

too scared to see my score :frowning:

Is BSAS that helpful? Why is it better than Qbank? Kind of expensive.

By suggestion stop reading material, do exams right away. better to do it then waiting for last minute or put it off, atleast you may retain some things to do well in exams

Yeah, I think its time to bite the bullet, you’re two weeks out, I was in the same shoes as you guys, but today I felt frustrated like I was burning out, so I decided to put down the books and go at it. At least take the free CFAI one, it’ll let you know what you need to work on and one way or another it’ll motivate you again.

Where can I find the free CFAI exam? Thanks in advance…

none yet. I’d planned to start 3 weekends ago *weep* but I’m grinding lots of practice questions

Go on the cfainstitute.org and snoop around under candidate resources.

none yet…but first one on Monday…hopefully

I’ve done Book 6 Exam 1 and half of Exam 2 - I plan on doing both the CFA Mock exams over the weekend.

am from India. no practice exams yet.

I’ve done QBANK, but not the practice exams.

i’d said i hadn’t done practice exam… but i forgot that i have done one. not timed (although i don’t think there are time pressures. there are definitely freak-out pressures when you see the questions)… i got many 4 and 5 out of 6 (but really felt like i was stabbing at the answer - usually between). and then a couple of vignettes where i was lost because i didn’t know the material (but that was a month ago) i see Quant as a HUGE differentiator. not sure the weight though.