WHO HAS NOT DONE ANY PRACTICE EXAMS YET?

Ok , I am kind of freaking out with all you guys posting on here about book 6 and 7…I think I will not be at that stage (stage of taking practice exams) until Monday at earliest. So is anyone in the same boat as me or am I the only fool? Also when I do start I have book 6 & 7 as well as BSAS and the free CFAI one to do, which one should I start with as I know I will not get through all of them and have to probably settle for doing 4-5 out of 8. Thanks

I am with you. No exams in my kitty yet.

I would highly recommend doing BSAS, CFAI and as many from book 6. Do Book 7 if you are feeling overly confident after BSAS and Book 6.

i am finding book 7 time consuming. Using it mainly as a learning tool.

I am also in the same boat. No practice exams yet.

same wid me…

Not yet but soon. anyone can share the BASAS exam?

none here. do bugger all questions to be honest with you. will try a past paper on the weekend and leaving book 6 & 7 to the week before

Guess more Indians have done no practice exams yet, as per this thread =) Anish

no exams and no qbanks yet

No exam yet (planned for this week end though)

ghettofabwong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would highly recommend doing BSAS, CFAI and as > many from book 6. Do Book 7 if you are feeling > overly confident after BSAS and Book 6. are the BSAS good this year? i did last year’s and it was way too easy. not even close to the difficulty of the actual exam. it was easier than the schweser

No exams here either. TRying for one this weekend, but who knows :frowning:

i’m a little unsure on exam timing… didn’t want to do it them a few weeks ago as i didn’t know the material. and now i don’t want to because i don’t want to freak-out at last minute. i suppose tonight isn’t last minute though… people at work say they are an ABSOLUTE MUST.

I haven’t done any yet, maybe when I am off from work next Tuesday and Wednesday. Use this weekend to try and shore up on my knowledge. Shore up, who am I kidding, I feel like I haven’t learned a thing.

started a book 6 exam last sunday and about 20 minutes in realized i wouldn’t get over a 40% if i kept going. i’ll resume this weekend

Haven’t done any yet, will this weekend

none yet- planning on this weekend

None, I plan to do my first exam tomorrow…

what are BSAS exams???