Who here is sick of CNBC

I am.

i am sick of the dooom and glooom on this forum. why cant we just take it easy and party. its a friggin friday.

The pet rock was a great idea.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am sick of the dooom and glooom on this forum. > why cant we just take it easy and party. its a > friggin friday. I agree, TGIF!

A lot of the people in my office are making the switch to the Bloomberg channel.

They work for hedge funds with short positions.

I just had a caipirinha and it makes EVERYTHING groovy again.

I switched to bloomberg to years ago. My only qualm is the lack of hot poon to look at. My advice, tune to, mute it, then pull up the streaming feed from bloomberg on you PC. Turn your speakers up and minimize the media player to your toolbar. Best of both worlds.

Wow. CNBC is Terrible…but i still watch

that Chinese chick on Bloomberg is not bad

Austin12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The pet rock was a great idea. The pet rock was a terrible idea. - Well it made a million bucks!

Austin12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The pet rock was a great idea. The pet rock was a terrible idea. - Well it made a million bucks!

I’m just sick of bad news. IS there a financial channel that shows all good news, all the time? Even if the whole channel is just a discussion of the decline in gas prices, and then 23 1/2 hours of dead air.

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m just sick of bad news. IS there a financial > channel that shows all good news, all the time? > Even if the whole channel is just a discussion of > the decline in gas prices, and then 23 1/2 hours > of dead air. Pravda used to do it.

I think they should put Mark Haines to sleep.

Faber and Santelli are worth it asis Geoff Cutmore on the EU channel, but the rest are all US-style TV-Pro/false smile nothings. I don’t care if Erin Burnette is an ex-Goldman grad. she strikes me as pretty vacant showroom dummy, just repeating briefings CNBC analysts give her. Bartoromo scares me. As does Melissa Francis and Carusso-Cabrera. Becky Mehan on the UK/EU channel makes it worth while, she’s the reason I’m still undecided between CNBC and the Bloomberg who have a totally hot Asian anchor, whose name escapes me, but I would : P P.S., Bojesen is a close second but makes lots of on-screen f*ck-ups and reminds me a bit of an aunty : /

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think they should put Mark Haines to sleep. I’m surprised Mark Haines has not fallen asleep on air.

Hooters should start a channel. Then I will switch off CNBC

Donny Deutch is not bad.