Who is better Melo or Iverson?

Knicks, wake up!!! Melo is not even top 10 player… yes he puts out the numbers but they are so misleading!

They won tonight comp sci. We be clubbin

Well, Carmello Anthony is a ball hog, but AI is getting old.

AI was a ball hog, but he also had a gun.

Melo killed it last night in MSG. Iverson is stuck somewhere in Turkey now playing. You decide

It was rather a sarcastic comparison. The fact is i dont think Melo is a franchise player and i dont think he can carry Knicks far. Lets see and hope that i am wrong

comp_sci, I guarantee they get 3rd in the eastern conference now. Stoudamire at center is sick!! Who else at 6’7" can do that?

AI in his prime was way better than Melo. He carried the 76ers to the finals by himself. For the forseeable future the Knicks will only be the 3rd or 4th best team in the east. I think Boston will win it all this year.

Boston, Miamo, Orlando, Bulls are all > Knicks Knicks will be lucky to beat Atlanta for the 5th seed. Over the next 5-6 years, the Knicks won’t be able to beat the super friends in Miami, or the Bulls. Their only hope is that Howard decides to play for less in NY They will win lots of regular season games, but you can’t build a playoff team around 2 players who don’t play defense BTW Iverson > Melo

how smooth is the "Melo jersey. If you see a goofy-looking out-of-shape white guy rocking #7 in MSG, come say hi.

The Melo deal isn’t about this year or even next year, they’re looking to after next season when Chris Paul becomes a free agent. Chances are good that Miami will implode by then and the Celtics will be in retirement homes, leaving NY and Chicago to battle for the East.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Knicks, wake up!!! Melo is not even top 10 > player… yes he puts out the numbers but they > are so misleading! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Black and Melo ripped it up last night

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black and Melo ripped it up last night This is truth.

This post is full of greatness.