Who is gonna buy bundle up with GS and MS?

Now BofA and JPM are out of the picture. What else commerical banks are big enough to buy GS and MS. Or to be bought/merged with them?

JPM and HSBC are making the rounds

funny i am buying ms PA

in your PA? do u think MS survives, bounce tomorrow?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in your PA? > > do u think MS survives, bounce tomorrow? i don’t care about tomorrow… i’m buying as an investor, going for 50%+

MS memo just sent out to inside guys, trying to get copy

BK seems intact - it’d be very much unprecedented if they pick up GS (not that what has happened in the market so far wasn’t unprecedented)

BK is getting hit, too. look at the options on this one

BK is getting hit, too. look at the options on this one

wells fargo

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BK is getting hit, too. look at the options on > this one look at the balance and market exposure. Market is punishing them for no reason. They are a service provider and regardless of who goes under BK will always remain on top of the waterfall. They will recover everything before the rest of the creditors get even a penny

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MS memo just sent out to inside guys, trying to > get copy it’s posted on WSJ, you can now go and copy and paste here and act as though you have an inside track.

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > MS memo just sent out to inside guys, trying to > > get copy > > > it’s posted on WSJ, you can now go and copy and > paste here and act as though you have an inside > track. easy papa. i am going off a chat thing i use, along with 3 other service providers. if it is on WSJ, good for you. and dont try to be smart. I posted about MS yesterday PRE market, and it is down 30% today – go see my MS crushed thread I started. when i make some dough off one of yourt posts, I’ll treat you to lobster.

dog? i just don’t respect people that call me domestic pets. i’m not trying to be smart, but i do believe when 20-24 year olds that barely have any skin in the game are trying to tell me the only way to make money is to buy puts and short stocks, i get a feeling it’s a great time to buy. Also, if I see front page market commentary from local newspaper and get calls from uncles/aunts about should they sell… that is great way to tell to buy… I was also buying 2 days ago so i am not that smart. just want to make money is all.

ahh so i see you edited your post to call me papa. i am a dad and glad i’m not yours.

Chad, help us.