Who is off today?

this feeling is so so…

Not me…

Everybody who doesn’t do fixed income, I guess.

I didn’t even know it was a holiday until I went to the post office.

The market isn’t closed. Only FI, always work to do.

reached office at 6.45 am. fml.

^ I F U

played golf

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I F U Dude you got issues! OMG, I thought you were straight?? Anyways, I am. I was really pissed off yesterday morning, coz even after showing up early to work, computer wouldn’t start because of some security patches installed over the weekend.

^ Aren’t you a girl? Your handle says so. How’s new job going?

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Aren’t you a girl? Your handle says so. > > How’s new job going? New Job’s good. I think CHAD should take your prev post as a hint, and open a new forum - ‘Men seeking Men’ for members like pupdawg.

On a separate note: Did they actually remove the private section from craigslist???

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On a separate note: Did they actually remove the > private section from craigslist??? I think they did, and left pupdawg wandering around on this forum. Don’t you worry bro, we will find someone for ya!

I moved to backpag*s.com these days.

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LaGrandeFinale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > On a separate note: Did they actually remove > the > > private section from > craigslist??? > > > I think they did, and left pupdawg wandering > around on this forum. Don’t you worry bro, > we will find someone for ya! Are you a drag queen? Looks like it. Man having a handle of girlish name. That’s fine. Everything works in democracy!

‘Gauri’ needs a ‘Gori’

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ‘Gauri’ needs a ‘Gori’ +100, and pupdawg, what’s in a name? BTW, I like that you are so open about your liking for drag queens, way to notch it up brah.

I also like you accepting yourself as a drag queen. I admire you coming out of the closet. Do you wear b r a for your moobs?

You mean like G(.)(.)RI