Who is still studying?

I am…

fuck this.

I am here

just getting ready to go zzzzzz… goodknite.

Yup…only going to 11 tonight (Left Coast). Have to go to work tomorrow.

Finished a third run through GIPS, started and completed all of SS 4 in the study notes, and I’m currently half heartedly going through SS 5… again.

doing performance attribution qbank to try to pound this into my brain. but schweser keeps giving me questions on how to get the sharpe ratio. wtf. i know the fcking sharpe ratio already!! i don’t need any more sharpe ratios!!!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > doing performance attribution qbank to try to > pound this into my brain. but schweser keeps > giving me questions on how to get the sharpe > ratio. wtf. i know the fcking sharpe ratio > already!! i don’t need any more sharpe ratios!!! That is the annoying thing about schweser!

^ That’s one of my main beefs with Q-bank. How hard would it be for them to further segment the bank so you don’t have to lump all the BS questions with the ones that are beneficial to work on?

Seriously, I bet half of their performance questions are calculating Sharpe and Treynor ratios… Those must be easy questions to write.

Back from hockey. At least 2 more hours of studying to go tonight, but I don’t work tomorrow. I find that my most productive study hrs are after midnight because there is nothing else to do!

^Agreed. I have to work tomorrow though so I need to hit the sack soon here. Friday night I went till 1AM, Saturday 2AM. Pretty tired right now.

Yea, done for the night. Will likely be in the office (studying, not working) by 9am for BSAS PM exam and more reviewing. 12 more days…

Over and out. Back at it in the AM.

I am!!!

rounding up on swaps…

1st shift signin’ in. Can only go till 11:00 AM today. . . my folks are coming over to cook out and I have a concert tonight. Honestly, I need a break.

Just punched in and planning to be around all day, no plans except for a break at dinner time.

i am limiting myself to about 4 - 5 hours on the weekend and 2 - 3 hrs during the week- i know it doesnt sound like much but its a balance that works for me.