Who is waiting for material yet?

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and I was told by Uppermark that it will go out last week. No email yet. Just 3 months to go but no material to read. Who else is waiting? Has Schweser started shipping the books yet?

I’m still waiting as well. Thought the material was going out last week.

UpperMark seems to have a long track record of ship-time slippage!

Looks like Uppermark is shipping this week. I don’t mind the bit longer than expected wait as long as it’s because they are maintaining a high level of quality. Friends who have used Uppermark to get through the CAIA program have had nothing but great things to say about Uppermark; only complaint I’ve ever heard was slower on getting materials out.

With almost 90 days left to the exam, we need material asap.

Wow. It’s going to be a real crunch over the next 90 days.

Seriously? I mean I’m a retaker, but I’ve already re read the CAIA advance core topics book, and am halfway through the papers. You really should at least be reading the main source now and not waiting for uppermark.

I read through the text and halfway through the papers as well — we are in the exact same boat right now. This is my first shot at Level 2 and hopefully my only shot.

Hi, I’m new to AF and have to say this thread is excellent advice for newcomers, even if a year later. Anyway to recycle these? After reading this and another new post I started, I ordered the Advanced Core Topics. Fortunately, one was still left at Amazon. Also, people at CAIA event recommended studying actual texts. @dbfinley, will definitely try to get through material once through until UM pkg arrives… I expect the same delay year after year…