who knows???

if a price index has been increasing over the past two months, where would the 30-day moving-average lie relative to the current index level? and why? A on it B above it C below it D cannot be determined

below it because the average has to be lower than the maximum point.

when it says “current index level” does it mean another index ? sorry, I 'm stuck in the question!!!

have you bought the books? :slight_smile:

Smack. Oh that’s going to leave a mark…

sorry guys, I know you are the ones that know everything!!! I promise I’ll be like you by the end of the month (and before the exam, of course) :slight_smile:

gabrielamdea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sorry guys, I know you are the ones that know > everything!!! > I promise I’ll be like you by the end of the month > (and before the exam, of course) :slight_smile: We dont know everything…we are just trying to help each other with more clever questions. The one you are asking is widely explained in the books… P.s. The books…they have an amazing smell

or just tell me where to read it !!! please, please, please

but I bet you know more than me :slight_smile:

sorry it was not a clever one

don’t feel too bad gabriela, we all make mistakes, and sometimes very dumb mistakes.

The best way for you to get this is to open up Excel, get some stock data, and check it out (or find a website that does it). For sure and for certain X is above its 30-day MA.

If X has been increasing for the last 60 consecutive days, then its current value must be higher than its 30-day moving average.

Just to be sure, so 30-day MA is belowX

thank you guys, that helped me a lot!!! :slight_smile: