Who likes dry aged beef?

I’ve been eating steaks almost every day for like 2 weeks. Like in nice steakhouses. But I dunno, I don’t really see the big deal about dry aged beef. I think before this period, I’ve had maybe 1 or 2 dry aged steak? Don’t recall anything memorable about them. Maybe my palette is not very good? I can barely taste the difference between red and white wine for example. Have years and years of eating strip club steaks, the cheapest processed food imaginable, and drinking bottom shelf liquor ruined my palette? Please advise, tank.

Related image658 × 540

Wow, those steaks look great!

I agree with you here. Not a fan of dry aged. I’ll eat it if it’s free though! So let’s go get steaks. You heard of del friscos yet?

:+1: :heart:

Since someone brought it up:

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1G4P_uzhIU]

After watching that, I bet most viewers were like, that man would make a fine President of the United States of America and Commander in Chief of the most powerful military in the world and human history.

Are you maybe just a little burned out on steak? Maybe try a nice seafood or pasta dish next time.

It probably sounds crazy but… that’s a really good idea.

Maybe even go for some different cuisine: sushi, Thai, Greek, etc. Mix it up a little!!!