Who likes shots of Jamison?

Like I find them horrendous. But, brosef said we are doing shots and I tried to re-neg without success.

I prefer Jamison in car bombs only. Or at least Jamison Gold Reserve.

Ace I appreciate your letting me in on a life that undoubtedly more conventionally cool than my own but didn’t drinking stop being “cool” after college?

I find that Jameson is best mixed with ginger ale.

That one time I projectile vomited in my father in laws face. Good times.

And when he didn’t punch you in the gut or call the cops on you or throw you out, you knew you were accepted as part of the family.

But really, whatd he do?

Nah man, he was unconscious so I blamed it on his brother the next day. So he punched him in the face.

haha

guys, AF is getting good again

I mean i was dd yesterday and when I am sober, shits just not as fun. I’m pretty low energy and my pick up efficacy drops.

I got dragged to the Jamieson distillery on a stagger (bucks party) in Dublin a few years ago and that was the only time the pishwater passed my lips.

its drinkable - definitely okay for shots. It wouldn’t sit on my shelf or anything but decent choice when you’re out at a shitty joint or running low on cash and tapped out for the night.

im a fan of jameson on the rocks, not the best whiskey but a smooth taste i dont hate. Had some of the jameson caskmates which was different as well. Believe it was captain lawrence brewery that used old jameson barrels to brew beer in, then gave them back and jameson aged some whiskey in them.

Fack. Someone just ordered Jamison shots.

I said no.

Person (random) begged me.

Fack fack fack

close your nose

I had to chase with lime

brosef wouldn’t take no for an answer

jesus did you use a wet wipe on your snatch after? its really not that bad

office boom roasted michael scott GIF

i can’t do it I just can’t I’m sorry

I order vagina shots

luckily I’m a pretty big dude so it’s funny

TIL if you hit reply w/ quote it shows you what the person wrote without the censor. Nothing wrong with girly drinks they alright from time to time, anyone who cant handle that has their own problems.

I used to enjoy shots of Jenna back in her prime.