Who on this forum would you most want to meet in real life

If you could meet anyone here that you’ve never met before in real life, who would it be. My answer is obvious, but curious as to who other people pick.

who’s your obvious answer? akanska?

Its funny cuz their name escapes me right now. something like xsellsidex. I was curious as to what he would look like since he always has alot of answers. And i guess farleys up there on the list, more interested to know what the heck you wear to the office. i picture hawaiian style shirts and sandals.

I would like to meet Numi and Bromion. Very intelligent individuals.

I’m interested in seeing numi and Joey. Akanska and Lady Bambi too. Next on the list is probably Danteshek. I actually have met some AF-ers in real life and enjoyed doing so. Oh, an after reading the post about the senior analyst, I gotta know what equity_research_nds looks like.

Probably Amberpower, JDV, Farley, CAFicianado, Numi, Chadwick, Sternwolf, Accountant23. That about rounds it out for me. I’d like to see a pic of Akanska and the other women who claimed to be attractive. Just so we could rip on them when it’s revealed their really tired mules.

“their really tired mules.” Now I say Gouman…

that actually should read “if” they are really tired mules.

I want to meet Spierce. I have a feeling his true identity is Bernanke or some government agent.

gotta be you farley… no question

JDV & Numi for a casual lunch Bromion, Bchadwick, Gouman & Topher for a few beers. Akanska for dinner & drrriiiinks . . . . . . . . :slight_smile:

Amberpower and Turkish :wink:

Who’s your obvious answer, farley?

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its funny cuz their name escapes me right now. > something like xsellsidex. I was curious as to > what he would look like since he always has alot > of answers. And i guess farleys up there on the > list, more interested to know what the heck you > wear to the office. i picture hawaiian style > shirts and sandals. Who, me? :slight_smile: I’ve chatted with several of you on the phone (jdv, mwvt9, Walleye), but I don’t think I’ve met anyone in person (that I know of).

bambi, joey, bchadwick, farley, bostonkev ( though he has changed his name), big babbu, essex boy ( from 2004 yr) IH8FSA, numi, Willy R

I would like to meet… Hmmm…are there any hot chicks on this forum?

buddha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would like to meet… > > Hmmm…are there any hot chicks on this forum? i guess you are looking for Akanska!!!

numi, joey, bromion, and farley for his funny posts…

IE - “Except for JDV who may just be trolling for cheap Chinese labor.”

I imagine if you met farley it would be a “hi” followed by one line about a certain currency.