who PASSED last year's mock but Failed?

just want to see how many people actually passed last year’s CFA mock but still managed to fail the test…because I’m not sure it is a good predictor one way or the other…

No need to look at the past. The better question is how the 2010 mock compares to 2009 real exam?

I passed last year’s mock and failed. This year’s mock was a joke. If I can score 80 and 87 on it, then I highly doubt it’s a reliable indicator.

Haven’t you put in a total of 1000 hours? I don’t see why you wouldn’t score 80- 87.

TheLegend Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haven’t you put in a total of 1000 hours? I don’t > see why you wouldn’t score 80- 87. Doesn’t matter. Those 1000 hours are a sunk cost. If CFAI decides to test me on one of my weak areas, I am toast.

Last year I scored a 68 and a 73 on the mock… This time I got a 75 and an 85. Worst thing is I got most of the same questions wrong…Didnt I learn anything this go round?!

this is so depressing. yay life. I haven’t taken the mock yet, but I’ve been getting 70’s on some tests, and 50’s on others…so probably looking to see another (3rd) year of level 2. yikes.

I thought I read in another thread that bpdulog got 70 on the mock and failed band 10. I am guessing he will do better this time based on scores and time on the board. If you are scoring mid to high 70’s on the mock, unless you freak out come exam day there should be no reason you fail. Nothing can prepare you for getting as hyped up as you will be for the exam day.