who started to study in January for June 09?

I am a L1 June Candidate I’d like to form an online google group of people who are starting to study in January. The purpose is to stay updated with the progress of fellow members for motivational purposes. Consequently, we can help each other out in clearing concepts, questions etc… I am done with Ethics and the first reading of Quant SS1… other groups are so ahead of me in their study progress…it gets scary… for those who are interested, my ID is scfa09 at gmail dot com

ding! waiting for more group members…

Sumz, Can I join :slight_smile:

How to join? I joined one online study group but seems i cannot view other ppl’s responses except the first post’s starter’s post!

I would like to join. I guess I must get a gmail account

Sumz or anybody: I set up the gmail account but dont know how to join the group. I search for scfa09 thinking that it would show the group but I dont see it. Can someone provide more information? thanks

Keelim - i sent you an email few days back. I need to have your gmail address. You can email it to me. Veggiebun - i guess they might be mailing each other on their email addresses rather than the group address. If you are interested to join mine, you can email your gmail address to me (with bit of details like first-time? study progress?) and i will add you in my group. thommo - yes it would be better if you get a gmail address, so you can view all the files we post on the group’s webpage. pdvsa - you can email your gmail address to me, with bit of your details (first-time? study progress?). I will add you in the group. My group is not listed for public, so you can’t search for it.

sumz, i have just email you using my gmail address. please add me thanks…

OK join here: http://groups.google.com/group/cfa-email-study-group/subscribe?hl=en&note=1

sumz: I think I did find it in google groups. http://groups.google.com/group/cfa-email-study-group?hl=en&lnk= Please add me: taco281 at gmail thank you

no buddy that is not my group… i emailed you. check that out

Hello… I just found this forum. I fit this description… can I join the group? Thanks.

can I join too?

I’d also like to join!

Big Ticket and awkwan, you can email me your ID with a bit of introductory details and i will add u damil4real, checked your email and i have added you already…

I just sign in the link of group but i cannot reply your post. My email is nguyenthithuthuy.ftu@gmail.com I would like to join! Thank u!

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big Ticket and awkwan, > > you can email me your ID with a bit of > introductory details and i will add u > > damil4real, > > checked your email and i have added you already… Thanks sumz… I can’t figure out how to find your email or send you a personal message on here. Let me know and I’ll send my gmail address.

his email is in the 1st post…scfa09 at gmail dot com

retriever Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > his email is in the 1st post…scfa09 at gmail dot > com Geez, guess I should’ve read his entire post… thanks!

i would like to join as well. i have just started studying. i am done with ethics and now moving on to the second reading which looks a little intimidating. my e-mail is eligriin at gmail.com