Who still does not pass the CFAI test?

Anyone? I just got my. 57%. Shocking.

58% on CFAI 3.

Yeah i scored the same a couple of days ago then scored 68% on scweser book 6. The day after. I wouldn’t worry too much. Also I went through the online one a lot quicker than I would have done the real thing. That one is pretty nasty. Is there a way to go back to your answers once you click complete exam? Getting that breakdown screen is good but I need to go back to the questions I got wrong, am I just being stupid but how do you do that?

thats how CFAI tricks you, you cant go back to review the questions.

i really wish i had known that i would have copied them into word as i went allong, or something It’s pretty shit when you think about it. Stupidly hard questions, not very good explanations most of the time and then once you click “COMPLETELED EXAM” you can’t see the questions again. If I ever have a chance to fill in some feedback that’s gonna be at the top of my list. The only way to revise at this stage is to solve quetsions you got wrong. It’s no good giving ya topic areas and depressing percentages!!! Anyone clever enough to grab all the hard questions?

I’ve been stuck in the low-mid 60’s for CFAI 1-4 and Book 6 (which I decided to close forever) but just finished CFAI test 5 and got 75! So there is hope (econ killed me in this one) Keep Going…

CFA 5 econ was a real WTF. they asked the one thing that i didnt understand and its all that MR, MC, AVC shit.

I sat test 3, gonna sit test 5 tomorrow. Been saving that one, except this time keep a track of the quetsions I get wrong.

91% on CFAI 3…

econ in #5 killed me too. i got 100% in ethics and 88% in quant. then followed that up with a 33% in econ. sweet.

xavier you got the same results as me on #5 - i think after ethics and quants i became over confident!

I took CFAI 5 yesterday and scored a very disappointing 68% (90% in ethics). Today I took CFAI 1 and scored 66%. Sweet, so my studying is doing what exactly?

Well MeddlingKids, folks say this test is like an endurance event. So you are saving your best performance for saturday when you will peak. At least that is what I am hoping for myself.

trek7000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well MeddlingKids, folks say this test is like an > endurance event. So you are saving your best > performance for saturday when you will peak. > At least that is what I am hoping for myself. I hope you’re right. I definitely need to get a little faster.

I just get around 60% can’t do better. this make me very nervous

78% on 2 and 83% on 5

78% on 3 and 83% on 5…ignore my earlier post