Who the f*ck are all these people...

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zim…the answer to your problems seems fairly > obvious. You need to bag that boss of yours. Congrats Spongey…will miss our constand back-and-forth BS.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zim…the answer to your problems seems fairly > obvious. You need to bag that boss of yours. Congrats Spongey…will miss our constant back-and-forth BS.

I’ll stop by every now and then…plus you know where to go if you want to play with the big kids. Tough news for you and the crew, but just get back on the horse and register again.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll stop by every now and then…plus you know > where to go if you want to play with the big > kids. Yeah, I hear my girl Banny is tearing things up over there. Might have to preoccupy my time with the “real” old crew until I get back into this CFA sh!te. Gonna focus on GMAT right now.

hey zim, i wrote my GMAT too. holla if you have any questions

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey zim, i wrote my GMAT too. > holla if you have any questions Storky - nice one bruv. Maybe we can talk offline. Shoot me an e-mail with your addy or phone number and I can give you a call. Hell, maybe we can meet for beers when I’m back in S’toon at X-mas if I make a road trip out there?

my email coast2k at hotmail dot com. i’ll probably be in my hometown calgary, maybs we can touch base. when do you plan on writing the gmat?

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my email coast2k at hotmail dot com. > when do you plan on writing the gmat? Can I email you too storko? … same GMAT concern, need some suggestions.

Planning to write late November, so I gotta get cracking on getting study materials together. What’d you use? Yeah, I’ve got tons of friends in Cow-town. My littlest bruv just drove out to Van on Monday for 1.5 weeks. How’s your weather been out there?

Sure dinesh, i cant access my hotmail at work, but ill try answer the questions tonight. weather is raining… i miss the snow, at least you can do stuff in snow. i used the book MBA dot com gave (the big orange one), a Kaplan one, and one no namer. I basically did as many questions as I could for a month.

I think the underlying frustration is that you are feeling down about your result and it feels like Borax being rubbed in the wound when people post results incessently and, in some cases, brag in an unseemly manner. I do understand that and I know I would feel much the same. However, there are some other ways to look at it: 1) I agree that the huge “results” thread(s) are not that informative. That’s why I did not bother posting or looking in them. Remember, you don’t HAVE to look! :wink: 2) I find that this is the most interesting time to post and read on AF (from my perspective). I am not studying, and I am interested in hearing from those who passed and failed what worked or didn’t. Some people find AF a great assistance to their studying. I don’t (hey, we are all different). I find it a slow and inefficient way to study and I hardly looked here during the run up to the exam. That does not mean it is slow and inefficient for others, just for me. I guess what I’m getting at is that internet forums fill different needs for different people, and not everyone is going to be there all the time, or be a great contributor etc. Just roll with it and hopefully most of us will be respectful of one another, which is as much as we can really ask for. As for the exam, it sounds like you were very close and I bet you will crush it next time.

amj? and who the fck are you? just kidding. lol.

Nobody important, trust me :wink: