Who wants the CFA Exams from 2003-2008?

I have just got them emailed to me from an all-star LIII poster. She’ll go nameless for now as I’m sure she doesn’t want to be pestered. I will email them to one lucky lurker. The one who has the saddest story to tell is the one who receives it. Ok who wants it?!?!? Let the sob competition begin!

runs to grab popcorn …comfie space on couch

please send to me at janakisri@gmail.com. I’ll pass it on to two others

pgoz987@yahoo.com

i demand sob stories !!!

I am from Ghana. Level 1 papers got lost last year Dec. So what if mine gets lost? is that sad or what? imagine u writing Level 3 and not knowing if it will be graded? my email : thegreatlancelot@gmail.com thanks

“The details of my life are quite inconsequential … Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament … My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon … luge lessons … In the spring, we’d make meat helmets … When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it’s breathtaking … I suggest you try it.”

mcap11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “The details of my life are quite inconsequential > … Very well, where do I begin? My father was a > relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from > Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant > for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French > prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father > would womanize; he would drink. He would make > outrageous claims like he invented the question > mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of > being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only > the genius possess and the insane lament … My > childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon … luge > lessons … In the spring, we’d make meat helmets > … When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap > bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, > really. At the age of 12, I received my first > scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named > Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There > really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it’s > breathtaking … I suggest you try it.” Austin Powers plagiarizing doesnt count.

DOH!

where are the sob stories i was promised

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where are the sob stories i was promised It took me 4 f’n tries to pass Level 2. Sad enough for you? Really sad? I’ve “known” Pinkman on this board for probably over 3 years. And we are still hanging out. At least it is on the L3 board.

Heres the situation, ive been to every nation, but noone in this world makes me feel like you do.

Ok Goes to Eleven gets it if he wants them.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok Goes to Eleven gets it if he wants them. Thank you, thank you. There are so many people to mention who helped me get here. Of course pinkman, but also some old names like bani, sponge bob and crabby. I told myself I wasn’t going to do this (sniff, sniff). Thank you all so much. Dreams can come true. Or nighmares, like taking over 5 years to get through the CFA program. Hand them over pink: tom at bernzott dot com I promise to put them to good use. Thanks, chief.

elevan, can you pls mail them to me too faizan.cfa@gmail.com

please if someone could mail me these papers at singhginnie@hotmail.com i will be really grateful!! pleaseee!!

Can somebody mail it to cases@abv.bg

me three up in dis, im @ readingcomprehensionispoor@gmail.com

pinkman email to me: i_am_the_greatest_lurker_for_outdated_cfa_exams@thanks_for_your_advices.com

ThePinkman, Pretty please may you send the papers to me. I was retrenched from my asset management back office job in Jan, just before I could register for Level 3 and have the company pay for registration and Schweser notes. To top it off, i’m on a coffee diet at present, and haven’t shaved in so long that a friend asked me if I know Merlin, 'cos I stole his beard. If i’m applicable, i promise to forward it to 10 more deserving souls. schundra@gmail dot com Thank you.