who wants to start studing with me LEVEL2 ?

I PUT PLAN , IT IS ABOUT STUDY NOW UNTILL END OF MARCH , IT WILL START WITH QUANT , THEN EQUITY , DRIVETIVES , CORPORATE, FIXED , ALTER , MANG, FSA . ECONOMAIC , AND ETHICS > MY PLAN TO MAKE REVIEW TOGTHER EVERY WEEK ABOUT WHAT WE DID . I AM WAITIN , WHO WANTS TO START WITH ME … AND OUR COTRACT WILL BE ON FORUM OR CHAT ROOM…WEEKLY OR IT DEPENDS WHAT WE HAVE…

I think it is a bit early to start now.

At least you don’t have to write sentences until Level 3.

I’m on the same schedule, by and large. I plan to start with quant on 1/9 (Sept 1). That’s tomorrow.

I can join u Let me know

you are starting way to early you will be burnt out!

hi ,let me know where ur from.i can join you .am from bangalore . if ok u can contact me at 9972555448

Hi, i can join you too…i started on sep 1 just going through the syllabus…let me know too

hello guys, thank for your enthusiasm, first of all , let us start studing this week , and start from quant because we need it in equity as well as these topic just need understanding and give the models enough time to memorize it , furthermore others topics such as economic ,ethics and FSA need to more reeding than memorizing , also each topic comes separatly with others… secondly, we want to make chat room on any program on the internet to make appointment to discus weekly what we specify for last week … ( ex, we start quant and next appointment will be for quant alone ) i want to start early to get enough time to study without any pressure. from to exam we have approx 24 days for each topic without may, does it give you enthusiasm to start ? I am from kuwait last not least, who has idea or diffrent schedule ,pleas say it ,…

God d@mn asians work too hard.

meshal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am from kuwait jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > God d@mn asians work too hard. …

i am in as well. please keep posting progress on completion of topics. thanks.

I am planning to start after about 10 days. I will start lightly. Maybe I’d give 1-2 hours only each day.

jblamb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > At least you don’t have to write sentences until > Level 3. Best. Comment. Ever.

meshal, im from kuwait too but advise you not to start too early. November is a good time.

sungirl27 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > meshal, im from kuwait too but advise you not to > start too early. November is a good time. thanks for your advice , but i’ll start studying gaunt and equity very quiet and fairly as well as derivatives. actually i will not start studying as what i said in this topic , i think to study with my friend as well separately.

Hi…i am in for it…lets start early…

Tomorrow is the 15th day of this month…lets share where is everybody now? I started with financial reporting analysis videos on sep 1st and finished it just yesterday…now i am starting with corporate finance videos…

I’m from Kuwait as well, and I also suggest starting by November

+1 on being interested in this study group. Please keep me included.