Who Will Be Getting Bonuses This Year?

When papers talk about ‘bankers’ getting bonuses who exactly will be getting bonuses? Are they traders? Risk managers? IT? Does anyone actually know or want to guess

are you kidding?

ceos and other senior management.

25%. Guaranteed in our contract if we hit our minimum targets. We’re gonna make it.

Not me. Salary cut in half. Yay!!!

I m talking about this year - Theres talk of goldmans paying out 6billion in a few weks time

i do :slight_smile:

I’ll be getting a better bonus this year than last. *ducks head* I should say that I work in corporate banking for a bank that has done relatively well throughout all of this mess. The bank I work for also isn’t known to pay out the highest bonuses anyway (just look for the lowest efficiency ratio among banks and you can find out who I work for). We’ve definitely benefited from a flight to quality so far this year.

joey122 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I m talking about this year - Theres talk of > goldmans paying out 6billion in a few weks time If that’s the case, the govt should pull 6 billion of the taxpayer’s money back out of GS now - they don’t need it. Then let’s see what the bonuses look like …