Who will take August 19 off?

I don’t understand the concept of needing to “feel better” before checking your score. I don’t think your score will change based on the vibe that it gets from you.

Ya its like being on death row and on your day of execution, requesting to see corpses or a visit to the mortuary to feel better.

lol

Why take the 19th off? Pass or fail I will be drinking more heavily than any of the previous levels. If I pass especially I’ll be celebrating well ito the wee hours. I already told my boss I am tentatively taking the 20th off…and the possible reason for it.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya its like being on death row and on your day of > execution, requesting to see corpses or a visit to > the mortuary to feel better. Sadly, it WOULD make me feel better. If i’m going down, you can bet I will be taking everyone down with me. Muahahaha.

farley13: You are correct. But dude! let face it. approximately 85% of ppl on this blog do not have any idea if they will pass or not. Therefore, the result appears to be random, meaning, it is like hard core poker. Therefore, we have only one option, which is wait and hope for the best. One thing is certain is that the result will not change. But the feeling is so intense the fact that you most of us do not know. Have you ever been in a situation where you get your wife pregnant and you know it but you still expect the test result to be negative? That is what I am talking about. I know I put everything I got and I know way more than the exam itself , still I cannot predict with certainty that I will pass. Maybe, you smater than me. oh! BTW, I never have to take an exam and cannot forecast my result with 99% of chance of passing. I might not know the exact score but I can always tell if I pass or not. I always pass because I have always prepare. Peace out DUUUUDE!

And farley13: You may not have a good sense of faillure and success if all you do for your weekends is chasing women in Atlantic City and play Poker.You may be just be miserable. Therefore you donot have any feeling of a good expection. And You can be the first mover and I will be the follower, it won’t hurt. This is game theory. You get that. DUDe!

I’m getting a 23 hour flight to take up a new job.

^ what the heck is this guy (or gal) talking about? Edit: referring to tibwa, not scruffy

Don’t know, need an English-to-English translator up in this piece.

Read the prior conversation we had. It is about getting the result when it is available or wait a couple of days. just some silly discussion since we do not have anything to do.

I have sex at 8.50 and make sure it lasts until way after 9. It’ll make me the most relaxed failer of the bunch.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read the prior conversation we had. It is about > getting the result when it is available or wait a > couple of days. > > just some silly discussion since we do not have > anything to do. Actually I’m the one having the discussion, you’re the one who’s wrestling with your keyboard to spit out semi-coherent half-sentences that no one can tell if you’re talking about the CFA or about the ham sandwich you ate last night. If you don’t have anything to do try reading a dictionary.

farley1, You right, this is a blog and I choose not to write like Williams Shakespaer but beleive me I can. I am a foreigner who can speak 4 different languages. English is the last one that I have learned. I spent $10,000 for 4 month at UCLA and the result was: 99percentile for Math GMAT and 76percentile for the verbal part of the test and that was back in 2001. By the way, I started studying english in 2000. I can guarantee you a 99-90 now for the test if I want to take it again. Check this out: French ( Native speaker) : Si tu es capable de parler la langue the Voltaire, je suis pres a le faire avec toi. Creole (Native speaker) : Si ou ka palé lang Toussaint Louverture Ya, an nou fe sa. Spanish ( foreign language): Que se dice?, yo habla castellana. English ( foreign language): If you think you can correct me, you may have to go back to grade school. I think if you could speak those four (4) languages, you would have already been the POTUS.

DUDE! Isn’t it clear dude what he means, DUDE?!? It’s totally like FAR OUT!’ p.s. tibwa, I’m pretty sure farley013 is from New York. Please do not try to talk like a Californian beach bum to mock him. If you’re looking to push a button, make fun of his lack of tan lines. PEACE OUT DUDE!!!

Well done on the languages tibwa but your missing the point, farley wasn’t dissing your ability at French, Creole or Spanish, it was your dreadful english that he commented on.

tibwa clearly wins in my book. Now if farley is a hot blonde, I might change my story. y tu mama tambien!

I still don’t understand anything he wrote, but I’m sure it sounds really intelligent in Swahili. Too bad the CFA’s administered in English. P.S. I’m hot, but not blond.

I plan to take it off. Whether I pass or fail (and I really have no idea which one it will be) I want to be relaxing anyplace but work.

farley13. Are you a woman? Gosh! Sorry, I have so much respect women. had I known that, I would never try to mess with you. Still, I am very confused. You play poker? are you a smoker too? I guess you do not have a man.