Whole day wasted

I feel like I have wasted the whole day today : (

thats cause you havent posted on AF. I agree - what a waste

I’ve been going over Ethics and GIPS all afternoon. Now if that isn’t a waste of time, I don’t know what is.

i am still at work… quit your complainin!

I don’t know what I ate yesterday but my stomach is experience a Recallability bias…

Nasseau, heartburn, upset stomach, diarhea, Hey Pepto Bismal

I spent the morning reviewing Ethics - writing and rewriting the list… I gave up on AMC - its like the same SH!t ~ different order… I cant get motivated… I want the Fin thing over!

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I spent the morning reviewing Ethics - writing and > rewriting the list… I gave up on AMC - its like > the same SH!t ~ different order… I cant get > motivated… I want the Fin thing over! Key to AMC is 1) BCP 2) Disclosures 3) Valuations. The rest is the same crap

BCP? Valuations?

BCP - Business Continuity Plan

BCP - Business Continiuity Valuations - Fair Value stuff

thanks! Now I remember reading about BCP - you’d think the 3rd-4th time it would stick. Its just not…

I’m f’n pissed off …i bombed schweser Vol 2 - 2 pm … I got a F@kin 60 % .This is after gettin 73 % on the 1 st pm and 68% on CFAI mock …i actually screamin right now …

dude, that was the toughest one… take V2 exam 3… it will really boost your confidence…

^^^ Great. I am staying up all night to do a full review of Schweser. I did Vol I T3 PM and got a 73%, but it was a lucky kind of 73% (6/6s where I really didn’t deserve them). Will do this exam tomorrow morning for the feeling of gratification.