Who's going 3 for 3?

10hours/day DAMN!

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MGG, you are good to go - I would put money on it. > (as are cfacfacfa, Big Bubba, bigwilly, et al as > well) > > CSK, Volkovv… I personally think they could show > up about 5 min befor the end of each session and > whip through it. Heck they probably could phone > it in… Thanks DM for the call of confidence, but i learned my lesson (Failed L1 once) and now i am not so sure in my abilities (hence the reason for study like a maniac)

As we get nearer to the exam, it becomes more important to have confidence in yourself rather than scared. We’re still in the scared stage, as we have lots of time to pick up some stuff. By next Wed or Thurs, it’s time to start getting confident even if it is blind confidence. The Giants beat the Pats so…

Wait, I’m confused, are the 3 for 3 people the giants or the pats? I’d prefer to be the Bills, but I guess that’d translate to me unsuccessfully registering to take Level 1.

If you were the bills, you’d go 2 for 2, get to L3, and break your last pencil just as you were about to fill in the bubble to answer the one last question you needed to pass. Then you’d do the same thing three more times.

I’m a Giants fan who always believed in them against the Pats. So…

haha, too true. TooOld4This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you were the bills, you’d go 2 for 2, get to > L3, and break your last pencil just as you were > about to fill in the bubble to answer the one last > question you needed to pass. Then you’d do the > same thing three more times.

3 for 3 in a row, but failed L1 the first time i took it.

i think people who failed at least once at level 2 or level 3 will probably gain more knowledge from the cfa program than those that barely passed - it’s good in the long run :slight_smile:

me. Probably won’t take level 3 for a while if i fail… just sick of losing my spring’s (and the fact that i am going to miss out on UBS’s awesome tent for the belmont stakes this year GO BIG BROWN.) I’d rather be trading and golfing than reading/answering BS questions/Checking BS question answers.

“I’m going to do it. Getting better every day and I keep working at it… 10 days to go means 100hrs in the bag.” ETN U the man! guy’s got a pair… Love the confidence… Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense. ~Arnold Bennett ditto on shooting the tres in 18…

i’m going for it too. need to do this now, or my wife will kill me. kid due later this year, so life will change and won’t be able to devote this kind of time next year. but i think i’m in decent shape, next few days are key, as usual. btw, curious about how many others had top quantiles in all subject areas for L1 and L2. pardon the chest beating, but after taking a whipping from this crap for 2.5 yrs, i need some attention and love too. btw, my scores were not perfect - i got 9/9 on L1 and 7/8 on L2 (the short portfolio mgmt section was 2nd quantile). who are the ‘perfect’ record holders here? 9/9 and 8/8 while going 2/2 so far.

One shot One Kill over here. Dec 06, June 07, future yet to be written.

I’ve gone the Dec 06’ June 07 route but I won’t be claiming perfect sections. I failed FIVE Sections, count them FIVE sections so far. THREE on L1 and TWO on L2. I’m sure I was only one question away from failing that L1 exam only because I corrected answers near the end of the exam. So I’m hoping I clear L3 and would have literally stole this charter because if I had failed L1 my Monte Carlo scenario analysis would have been a completely different route!