Who's going 3 for 3?

I feel like the New England Patriots during the Superbowl, before they lost to the mighty Giants of New York. The pressure is on… I hope I don’t turn out like the Patriots.

Not me :), Failed Level 1 once

haha…pats fan here…and I’ve used that analogy for the past 6 months… I’ve got the undefeated record…but it doesnt mean jack without a superbowl victory.

I hope I dont end up liek the Pats either, I’m a Giants fan

Not only that but the Pats would be in for a CFAI professional conduuct investigation.

^Very True.

yea I’m looking to pull a '72 phins (pretty sure it was '72) although I do hate them and was cheering for the pats this year. I think I hate all New York sports teams… well actually I like the Knicks for comedy sake.

Going for 3/3, but I don’t think I am going to get it.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going for 3/3, but I don’t think I am going to get > it. same here

going for 3/3 and 1.5 yr time frame. I better get it or i’m dead to myself. I might literally start losing it if I have to do this again.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going for 3/3, but I don’t think I am going to get > it. Why the heck not??? MGG, looking at your post and everything else, you have studied as hard as all other AF.

I’m a December '06 to June '08 Candidate myself :slight_smile: I think doing it in December was a bonus b/c you dont have to fight the crowds plus around this time befroe the exam its normally cold out so you dont mind being indoors.

Same, faced with the prospect of taking it again it might be “goodbye cfa, hello peace corps” RealWarriorsOnlyPlease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > going for 3/3 and 1.5 yr time frame. I better get > it or i’m dead to myself. I might literally start > losing it if I have to do this again.

^Not too dramatic of a change…

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Going for 3/3, but I don’t think I am going to > get > > it. > > > Why the heck not??? MGG, looking at your post and > everything else, you have studied as hard as all > other AF. I am great at posting when I have all my books with me : ) I just have a big fear that they are going to give a whole section in the morning that I have no idea how to do…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ws Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Going for 3/3, but I don’t think I am going > to > > get > > > it. > > > > > > Why the heck not??? MGG, looking at your post > and > > everything else, you have studied as hard as > all > > other AF. > > I am great at posting when I have all my books > with me : ) I just have a big fear that they are > going to give a whole section in the morning that > I have no idea how to do… fortunately for you, no one is asking you to get 100%. Every one can completely bomb certain parts of the test and pass. And if it is tough for 1 prepared candidate, it is probably tough for all, in which case the “curve,” whatever it may be, takes care of the rest.

I’d need 30 months on a different continent to come to terms with the defeat… bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Not too dramatic of a change…

MGG, you are good to go - I would put money on it. (as are cfacfacfa, Big Bubba, bigwilly, et al as well) CSK, Volkovv… I personally think they could show up about 5 min befor the end of each session and whip through it. Heck they probably could phone it in…

RealWarriorsOnlyPlease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > going for 3/3 and 1.5 yr time frame. I better get > it or i’m dead to myself. I might literally start > losing it if I have to do this again. Me too. I am not so confident I will be able to accomplish this feat.

I’m going to do it. Getting better every day and I keep working at it… 10 days to go means 100hrs in the bag.