Who's has the lowest exam score?

Post here every test below 50 %.

2%

Which exam? For the free CFAI exam, I got 47%

That’s more than my score. Last night i dreamed of a joeyd-test. I got everything wrong: 0 % After the exam Joey came to me and congratulated me. He said: “Congratulation, you are allowed to join my fan club. (for free)” I said: “What happens with the others who pass the test?” He: “They will get charterholders.” In this dream I became an eagle, too. It was a horrible dream…

right here volume 2 exam 1 1luv

Since my score was just a dream, strangedays can win the low scorer contest.

well, mine was just a joke! :slight_smile: I hope to never reach that level… may be I shoud buy a floor

Everyone knows your score was a joke. My announcement that you will be low scorer champ was a joke, too. Didn’t want to blame you, sorry… The probability of getting 2 % or less is about 0 %. You have to show knowledge and have to choose explicitly wrong answers to perform 2 % or lower.

Just dropped in from the LII forums cause its a little slow there tonight and saw this. I was looking through my LI CFAI practice exam scores today when I signed in to take one for LII and realized that my highest score was a 70% (the other two were 61% and 68%), so don’t let a low score knock you out of the race, although I believe you should be scoring above 65% to have a fair chance. Also, I’ve known people who never scored below 70% on a practice exam and failed, so I’d say if your scoring within ±5% you should be feeling the perfect amount of motivation, attainable, but only with a little luck and a lot of drive.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just dropped in from the LII forums cause its a > little slow there tonight and saw this. I was > looking through my LI CFAI practice exam scores > today when I signed in to take one for LII and > realized that my highest score was a 70% (the > other two were 61% and 68%), so don’t let a low > score knock you out of the race, although I > believe you should be scoring above 65% to have a > fair chance. Also, I’ve known people who never > scored below 70% on a practice exam and failed, so > I’d say if your scoring within ±5% you should be > feeling the perfect amount of motivation, > attainable, but only with a little luck and a lot > of drive. Thanks a lot for your advise! We need some cheer up!

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JI was looking through my LI CFAI practice exam scores > today when I signed in to take one for LII and > realized that my highest score was a 70% (the > other two were 61% and 68%), so don’t let a low > score knock you out of the race, although I > believe you should be scoring above 65% to have a > fair chance. Also, I’ve known people who never > scored below 70% on a practice exam and failed, so > I’d say if your scoring within ±5% you should be > feeling the perfect amount of motivation, > attainable, but only with a little luck and a lot > of drive. Thanks for the candid info, BlackSwan. Now those people you refer to who never got below a 70% on the practice exams… what do you estimate as the probability of their telling the truth?

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JI was looking through my LI CFAI practice exam > scores > > today when I signed in to take one for LII and > > realized that my highest score was a 70% (the > > other two were 61% and 68%), so don’t let a low > > score knock you out of the race, although I > > believe you should be scoring above 65% to have > a > > fair chance. Also, I’ve known people who never > > scored below 70% on a practice exam and failed, > so > > I’d say if your scoring within ±5% you should > be > > feeling the perfect amount of motivation, > > attainable, but only with a little luck and a > lot > > of drive. > > Thanks for the candid info, BlackSwan. > > Now those people you refer to who never got below > a 70% on the practice exams… > what do you estimate as the probability of their > telling the truth? I guess everyone scored below 70% at least in th beginning…so you can easily calculate it: P (A or B) :slight_smile:

i think i printed a schweser exam twice (or it could be an error on their part) and they changed the order of options in the exam. when i entered my answer i got 25%. after checking each answer manually, i got 74%. but yes, i did get 25%. wonder if someone can explain that 25%. :-), if you know your quant

No, they were telling the truth, I know these people well and respect them, I’ve seen it happen in both LI and LII, very believable with the diversity of questionst hey can toss at you.

so far i’ve done 7 Q bank 120 question test. All them were including basic, immed, and hard. except the last one was only immed, and hard. 69.1, 64.5, 74.7, 69.9, 70.9, 68.1,68.7, 71.4% Looking at those marks i really can’t help but feel i’m getting no where at all. But when i think back to what kind of questions were in each one, they were always different topics. Granted some were the same, but in every exam there was something different that was giving me issues. and after i review them, they don’t appear back in the test. So even though statistically it looks like i’m getting nowhere, i still feel i’m getting closer. Hopefully soon i’ll break and stay at that 80% range. Good luck everybody, (see all of you guys at the passed thread :smiley: )

Take some CFAI ones, they’re really the closest simulation there is, but you’re right, studying your mistakes typically doesn’t help you on the practice exams as they all tend to test different topics, but with some luck it’ll pay one exam day.

:P, i have a fear of taking the CFAI ones. It’s almost the test that would really tell me that how much panic i will be going through. I’m saving it for tomorrow or sat night. Sat morning will be a full exam situation style 3hrs no distractions sit down and right on the Book 6.

book 6 was just about horrific for me, scores were 65 68,63 Qbank in the high 70’s low 80’s on 120 easy/med/hard Did the 84 CFA problems in book 7…scored a 74 and got just about every derivative question wrong. plan on doin most CFAi samples and mock this weekend. hope this is enough

Thanks a lot, Blackswan… feeling a lot better after reading ur encouraging post…

Book 7 Exam 1/2 Morning 51% CFAI Free Practice 55% QBank Exams 65-75% I feel like shit. Sooner I can get preparing for Dec the better!