Who's still left from the old Dec 2009 L1 crew?

yo , Dec 2009

June 2007 here

Dec 09. Can’t wait to enjoy my summer after the exam this Saturday.

Dec 05 for Level 1 for me. June 10 for Level 2 and here I am. No fails so far!

I remember some of the names when I dropped in the level I forum in dec 09 to help you guys out. CP123, rusbus and bchadwick were also very active at that time in helping you guys out with your ‘naive’ questions. Now, you are soon the certified experts!! well done guys and gals.

June 2009 here, I was naive had no idea you could take the test in December.

i.e. you would have taken in Dec 2008 ? If not u did not lose any time.

Yes, I would have taken it in December of 2008.

june 2009 L1 guy here

Count me in Dec 09 also

June 09

December 08

outsider here, June 08 June 09: Band 9 L2 June 10: everything except for Alt Invests > 70% June 11: hopefully have this nightmare over with :wink:

Dec 09

June 2009 here.

December 08

Wow, this is really impressive…particularly when you consider the dismal pass rates over the past couple of years! Confirms to me what everyone is always saying, that the pass rate for people on this forums is way higher than the average! Let’s hope we can soon add L3 to our list :slight_smile:

June 2009

Dec 08. i hope all you ass-holes trying to pass all 3 on first try fail :slight_smile:

kingstongal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, this is really impressive…particularly > when you consider the dismal pass rates over the > past couple of years! Confirms to me what everyone > is always saying, that the pass rate for people on > this forums is way higher than the average! > > Let’s hope we can soon add L3 to our list :slight_smile: June 09. Joined AF July 2010. I’m still wondering how I passed Level 1 & 2 without AF.