Who's still left from the old Dec 2009 L1 crew?

Just out of curiosity…I was wondering how many of those that started off with L1 in December 2009 are still around?

count me in.

It all started in June 2009 for me. Do I qualify?

Oh and I didn’t have to retake in December. Hope I qualify now.

I started Dec '09.

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh and I didn’t have to retake in December. Hope I > qualify now. hahaha sure! I was just curious how many in this forum have actually managed to go straight through to L3…

I started June 09 too. CFA Sniper - I had a dream you were my cousin last night. WTF - looking forward to signing off AF for the summer!!

I started in Dec 09 when Jun 11 seemed like a ridiculously far away date. LOL.

June 09

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I started Dec '09. Me too.

Dec 09

Jun 09

dec 09 for me. just want to get this all done and out of the way asap!

2009 June here.

Dec 09…might not be so quick to get by this one! I took the whole “L3 is the easiest” comment from friends way too seriously.

Dec 09

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I started June 09 too. > > CFA Sniper - I had a dream you were my cousin last > night. WTF - looking forward to signing off AF for > the summer!! Ha ha…CFA prep does strange things to people. Case in point

jmac01 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dec 09…might not be so quick to get by this one! > I took the whole “L3 is the easiest” comment from > friends way too seriously. Yes, I know what you mean! I met these two guys studying for L2 in the library the other day - when they saw that I was studying for L3 their first comment was “so you’ve got the worst behind you”. Not sure about that anymore these days…

June 09 LI - Pass June 10 LII - Pass June 11 LIII - ???

I started in December 2009