Who's Up?

Roll Call.

I’m still here…

i’m here - but it’s 10:15 am my part of the world!

Darn I have to wait ten minutes for Schweser to reload.

will be here for awhile yet…only 11:15pm west coast!

Me - I never sleep! I am on 24*7 support service

Dinesh - Do you have this month off or something. Do you sleep 2 hours?

i’m up too…but just reviewing quicksheet …gonna take exam 3pm tomorrow morning. prob will sleep soon so i can focus on exam 3pm.

Just just got this week off from work and I am under housearrest till Friday.

Me too dinesh… and without anything to make me get up in the morning it seems I’m up a little later each night!

Don’t worry all of this misery is going to get over very soon. Then I finally see the Sunlight. And btw, pink - what’s that word you used in your prior reply. Can someone elaborate on what a ‘sleep’ means? GO!

me too.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t worry all of this misery is going to get > over very soon. Then I finally see the Sunlight. > And btw, pink - what’s that word you used in your > prior reply. Can someone elaborate on what a > ‘sleep’ means? > > GO! It means to close your eyes, and instead of studying, you go into some kind of sick trance in a crazy world with FRA valuation formulas floating around…

Thanks Lance! So You mean you enter the matrix of financial jargons and the only way to get out of the matrix is to solve the currency fixed-floating swap? I would like to have other perspectives too, anyone wanna take a shot at it?

Still here…ready for sunday already.

me too tuk 2 sample exams straight in a row … ready for saturday !!!