Why are Stalla pages perforated?

I have already torn one half way out. Why does Stalla do this? Secondly, CFAI needs to get some honest post cards to include with their curriculum. Some ideas; My belly is growing. My blood pressure is rising. Caffeine is a food group. CFA, it is not just an exam, it is a way of life. Labor day is ruined again. My girlfriend/boyfriend left me. I have no idea why one of them says, “I keep losing my car.” Am I the only person who doesn’t get it? Otherwise no more slacking, I’ll only be posting serious topics from now until June.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have no idea why one of them says, “I keep > losing my car.” Am I the only person who doesn’t > get it? They are supposedly trying to convey that you get so engrossed with the CFA prep that you (most of the time) forget which aisle/slot you had parked your car. That particular postcard is not persuasive enough.

It doesn’t make sense. I am usually one of the last people to leave the library so my car is quite easy to find in the nearly empty parking lot.

they should have saved their postcard ideas and refunded each person 5 dollars instead. also, stalla is smart for the perforation. i rip apart my schweser notes to read on the train.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It doesn’t make sense. I am usually one of the > last people to leave the library so my car is > quite easy to find in the nearly empty parking > lot. Haha! Nice one.

the one with the guy on the bus scares me. he’s so angry ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Secondly, CFAI needs to get some honest post cards > to include with their curriculum. > > Some ideas; > > My belly is growing. > My blood pressure is rising. > Caffeine is a food group. > CFA, it is not just an exam, it is a way of life. > Labor day is ruined again. > My girlfriend/boyfriend left me.

“hey guys, my golf game sucks; excuse me while i never see you for 2 years”

i barely played at all last year. I’m making a tee time for June 7th though.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Labor day is ruined again. I think you mean to say Memorial Day! LOL

Labor day, if you fail! : )

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Labor day is ruined again. > > I think you mean to say Memorial Day! LOL True! Wow, let’s hope non of our Labor Days are ruined!