Why do people keep touching my computer screen?

Because you touch yourself at night.

I work with this older guy who’s a complete idiot (and lower than me in ranking, thankfully). Several times a week he used to come into my office and say, “What are you working on?” Then he’d walk over, lean over so his face is about 2 feet from my screens and start reading what I’m doing. One time I had an e-mail I was typing to my wife and he said, “What’s this about?” I said, “It’s about minding your own f***ing business!” That’s the last time he did that. He still asks where I’ve been every time I’m away from my desk for more than 2 minutes. Next time I’m going to say, “I’ve been banging your 90 year old mother you old nosey bastard. Want to see the pics?”

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I suggest he starts kicking you in the groin > 2-3 > > times per day. I’m sure you’ll get upset > > eventhough he’s doing it on purpose, but > science > > is science. > > I hope we work together one day. Maybe we already do.

I like to eat other people’s lunches. I go into the company fridge, and look for the ones that have nametags first.

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like to eat other people’s lunches. I go into > the company fridge, and look for the ones that > have nametags first. NICE!!!

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like to eat other people’s lunches. I go into > the company fridge, and look for the ones that > have nametags first. HAHAHAHA

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like to eat other people’s lunches. I go into > the company fridge, and look for the ones that > have nametags first. A former co-worker ate dinner at least twice a week from the office fridge.

^ Did anyone discover his hi-jinks? Was that a reason why he’s now a former co-worker rathern than a current one?

That would be kind of mean. First they don’t pay him enough such that he has to scavenge for food to survive. Then, they fire him for scavenging for food because he is paid too little.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Did anyone discover his hi-jinks? Was that a > reason why he’s now a former co-worker rathern > than a current one? He freely admitted it anytime someone complained and just laughed it off with an apology and the excuse that he was really hungry. He left because he wasn’t cut out for the industry (business valuation). It’s pretty rare for anyone to be around the office after 6:00 and he was here regularly until 7:00 and 8:00 because he wasn’t efficient enough to get his engagements done during normal business hours.

what a loser