Why do people keep touching my computer screen?

(Coworker walks over) “Hey, I just sent you an email. Let me ask you something. What’s this?” (pokes at computer screen, leaving fingerprints) RAAAAGE!!!

I eat lunch with a group of people everyday (around 6 or 7) and I always wind up sitting next to the one person that makes me pull my hair out. RAAAGEE!

the boss is in today. RAAAAGE!!!

i always say something when someone touches my screen. it makes me so angry, too

i like leaving my mark - and making you RAAAAGE!!!

People ask you the exact same questions, but just worded it slightly different. RAAAAGE!!!

lol, I hate that with a passion too, even if it’s not my computer.

People actually do that? That’s never happened to me. What an invasion of personal space. creepy man… =/

I do it all the time, don’t think its weird. It a fudging fingerprint for christ sake. Get over it

The previous user of my screen tried fixing typos in Word with White-out.

Anyone who touches another person’s monitor should agree to have their glasses (regular or sun) smudged.

This is how I feel when someone gets their germy hands on my keyboard or monitor without asking for permission first. http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8063/raaaage1.jpg RAAAAGE!!!

DarienHacker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The previous user of my screen tried fixing typos > in Word with White-out. +1.43

Haha, I love messing with people like you. I sit next to a guy, a good buddy of mine, but he can’t stand it when people touch his screens. I make it my duty to fully palm both his monitors at least once a day.

Dude, you realize that to 99% of people, you are “that guy”?

He knows I do it on purpose and still gets upset about, therefore I have to keep doing it. It’s science.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He knows I do it on purpose and still gets upset > about, therefore I have to keep doing it. It’s > science. I suggest he starts kicking you in the groin 2-3 times per day. I’m sure you’ll get upset eventhough he’s doing it on purpose, but science is science.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He knows I do it on purpose and still gets upset > about, therefore I have to keep doing it. It’s > magic. fixed it

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I suggest he starts kicking you in the groin 2-3 > times per day. I’m sure you’ll get upset > eventhough he’s doing it on purpose, but science > is science. I hope we work together one day.

I have an electric mesh over my screen. It zaps people with 90 volts of static electricity if they touch the screen. Works pretty well.