Why is CvM banned?

I sometimes run into posts from CFAvsMBA (CvM) and I find his/her posts interesting.

Why is he/she banned?

#freeCvM

Same reason Harembe was shot.

He was banned for asking questions about people who were previously banned.

That’s racist

AF couldn’t handle the truth

Really? Why would a member be banned? Cannibalism or something like that?

This belongs in the feedback forum.

why is cvm not allowed back but trolls like zidhai and gabe who have been banned multiple times are allowed back?

if you will not unban him at least release the transcript of his alleged offenses so that the good people of AF can set up their own legal findings on the matter

#freeCvM

CvM was warned multiple times about his behavior and chose not to follow the AF community rules.

I have to respect former members like Blake and CvM that got banned and didn’t make a dup account (as far as I can tell). They got the boot and moved on.

Other, less American folk, don’t seem to get the message the first time.

Yes, yes, it was cannibalism.

Thank you for the explanation chad.sandstedt. I only read a few posts from CvM, so I did not read the inappropriate posts that led to his ban.

There’s a multi page thread that started right after his banning, you should be able to find it easily. THere’s a lot of detail in there.

He adopted the persona of a ghetto stereotype (complete with the misogyny and homophobia) posted a lot of nonsense and constantly pushed the boundaries of decency. At some point he had enough with a few trolls (stealing his thunder) and he posted a lot of really racist things so he got banned.

Also loving how bchad hasn’t posted for weeks and then comes back to move this to the feedback forum, well played

I have a feeling CvM still lurks from the shadows.

For what it’s worth, bchad didn’t move the thread. He recommended it; I moved it.

This thread has immediately boosted the readership of the Feedback Forum.