Why is the option for Anonymous user not available in AF?

There may be instances where an individual may not want to reveal his/her identity while asking few questions. Thus I want to know that why is it that AF does not have provision to post questions in anonymous mode while the identity would still be visible at the back end (to trace any violations). This may give a little more freedom to ask (silly) questions (like this one).

AF allows you to be annonymous since you choose the username.

+1

If someone calls me by my nick name say for example rick (or username rick01) that still means he is calling or referring to Richard. So a nick name or a username still reveals your identity as compared to being a complete anonymous person. As in I got to know that the above reply is from chad.sandstedt and itera and not from a completely unknown person.

The only intention for the same is it will give a little more freedom of asking silly questions like, “Should I actually take 2 batteries for my calculator during the test day?” or so, without me knowing that chad or itera has asked that question.

Why don´t you choose “Abigail” oder “Precious” as your nick: you might ask silly questions AND fool the whole community about your gender, Richard?

wink

Sorry for OT

Really? This is what my beloved Feedback Forum has come to?

OP, if making up a fake name is still too"revealing", why use a name at all? Just go with something generic username like table, or rack, or smelly beans

Easy – create a second login. And why do you need [another] anonymous login?