Why is this site so slow?

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AnalystForum Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m working with the data center to speed > things > > up. Sorry for the inconvenience and wait times. > > > > > Regards, > > Chad > > > Alright I don’t see deadline in here, how long > will it take? You do realize he is providing a FREE service. Trying to strong arm him into working faster when he has a FT job is kind of dumb. The site is still functional and it’s not like you NEED to know what MM lead I just picked up or which sorostitue just got slain in the shower. Just relax, this has nothing to do with your work.

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AnalystForum Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m working with the data center to speed > things > > up. Sorry for the inconvenience and wait times. > > > > > Regards, > > Chad > > > Alright I don’t see deadline in here, how long > will it take? Gauri- Good news! Chad has said because we’ve all been inconvenienced so much by the slowdown, he’ll be crediting all of our accounts with our membership fees. Obviously, when we signed up for AF and put down a substantial amount of money, we weren’t expecting this kind of service! Just e-mail him with a copy of your latest invoice and he’ll reimburse you for whatever you paid.

so you guys will take out ‘slow website’ frustration on me, good for you. ASS_MAN -> ‘free’ service?? since when discussion forums started charging a fee, but it looks like you would prefer to pay anyway. supersadface -> Thanks, just received a wire from Chad.

I’ll donate warrants

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so you guys will take out ‘slow website’ > frustration on me, good for you. > > ASS_MAN -> ‘free’ service?? since when discussion > forums started charging a fee, but it looks like > you would prefer to pay anyway. > > supersadface -> Thanks, just received a wire from > Chad. Whos frustrated? You’re the one who is riding Chad’s ass about doing something faster when, in reality, he really doesn’t NEED to do anything at all. I can think of a few discussion forums that charge a fee, for instance, the discussion forum I had in French Literature, I think the fee there was a few grand. Or, perhaps the discussion forum I had in my capital structure course, the fee was, again, a few grand. I’m just glad Chad hasn’t shut this place down because of my shennanigans.

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so you guys will take out ‘slow website’ > frustration on me, good for you. > Gauri- I’m seriously not frustrated about the website. I agree- it’s been mind-numbingly slow all day. But you know what? I click a link, alt+tab over and do some work, and give it a minute. By the time I come back, it’s loaded. I take issue with the “Alright, I don’t see a deadline in here; how long will it take?”. Maybe you didn’t mean it as such, but it comes across as incredibly annoyed sounding - like a manager asking for a past-due deliverable or something. The thing is, as anonymous users of a free message board, we’re not managers, and we’re not owed anything. Chad mentioned he’s working on it - just go bust out a mock or something and come back tomorrow if the load time is driving you mad.

^ Or clear the chamber. I know the SEC has a few good links for you.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gauri Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > Whos frustrated? You’re the one who is riding > Chad’s ass about doing something faster when, in > reality, he really doesn’t NEED to do anything at > all. Sorry if my comment offended you that much, please get over it…you already spoiled your day, thanks for giving it so much importance. > I can think of a few discussion forums that charge > a fee, for instance, the discussion forum I had in > French Literature, I think the fee there was a few > grand. Or, perhaps the discussion forum I had in > my capital structure course, the fee was, again, a > few grand. You comparing your online classes to this forum, seriously? Anyways, you can still pay, am sure Chad will be happy to receive a donation (I hope you will actually send him some money and not just be a lame talker). > I’m just glad Chad hasn’t shut this place down > because of my shennanigans… I hope your a$$ does not get banned again, sometimes like your humour fill posts.