Why would someone making so much money have any reason to commit suicide

I believe she has a bf now because her profile pic in outlook has a guy in it.

Karen C was hot. If I remember correctly was she Irish (or from Ireland)?

The most important things in life, are not things!

Yes to your second sentence.

Ahh that’s right!

IheartIheartMath, are you still eating the McDonalds for lunch every day?

+1.

I also miss pinkman and zimmer, but I definitely know they are ballin in CHI Town

Yes, plus maybe she came from money.

its a very sad story indeed.

I’m as curioius as the others as to what she looked like, but we shouldn’t be posting pics of members and/or former members without their permission, particularly if it’s simply for gawking and ogling purposes. This forum is intended to be anonymous and members should respect other members’ desires (even needs) to remain that way.

If KarenC is ok with it, that’s another story. If it is reasonable to assume that she doesn’t want her photo splatted all over the place, then we don’t want to be the forum where she has to write to and ask us to remove it after any perceived damage has been done.

shudder

anonymous ≠ faceless

hair splitting.

If you worked with KarenC and her photo showed up on AF and you looked around and said “Susan Kisserman, it was you all along talking about the ‘asshat sitting next to you’,” the fact that the photo didn’t say “Susan Kisserman, Banco de BSD” doesn’t make a difference.

Given how many people here work in banks and on teams that study for the CFA, that’s a risk that you have to consider.

Something similar happened to Eric Clapton… he just wrote a song about it that prolly tripled his net worth… talk about taking the easy way out

Totally agree with you.

Excuse my filppancy. I blame it on the terrific Friday and the euphoria engendered by the upcoming 2 weeks break!!

2 week break. Sounds awesome! I’d be happy too!

Some people like playing the game, just for the game itself, I guess. That’s cool. Investing *is* fun, but for me there are better things to do after making bucket loads of cash.

Bchad, stop emailing me every hour asking me to send you privately Karen’s pics :wink:

JTLD was an obnoxious tw@t I loved sparring with years ago, I was hoping he got something better to do with his life. I wonder what happened to mo34, kent and sublimity.

Mo34 was entertaining.

palantir@outlook.com

Problem solved.

something is terribly wrong with the search function. i was literally searching for childcare and got this.