Wiley 11th Hour Guide - anybody try this??

Has anybody tried the 11th Hour Guide from Wiley? I am considering getting the ebook version to touch up on some things that could be useful but is it worth it considering there is only 5 days left? What are people’s review of the material that they provide? Any help is appreciated!

I would pass. I have it and although it’s decent, I think the value comes from just looking at examples.

It’s good. Really good. Flipping through it would be a good way to brush up on a few topics. I don’t know what the best use of your time is. My own strategy needs a strategy!

Also considering it, i have the 2014 SS, which is pretty good but lacks details in some areas .

It’s way better than SS in my opinion.

I think it’s a great book, much better than secret sauce. Secret sauce is too high level to be useful

I think it’s a great book, much better than secret sauce. Secret sauce is too high level to be useful

Good for april, but not for may… At this point you may like me need concrete examples, schemes and visual relations between concepts. 11th hour only has text, lot of text and no examples at all.

For example, it may be useful if you want to read about the assumptions, strenghts and weakness of a method but not if you want to apply a method (equity, FRA, etc)

I thought about reading it again…but for some reason a little voice in my head…says redoing those EOCs from the CFAI seem a lot better of a choice…

Better than secret sauce content wise. but it has more pages (344).

i just bought it yesterday. hoping it pays off.

Secret sauce is much better in my opinion because it has concrete examples.

Also at this stage I don´t think it´s worth it because it has no examples. What you need now is examples.

I just perused through my friend’s Secret Sauce book. Yes, it is at a higher level but seems like it’s displayed in a more user friendly way than Wiley.