Will be in AC fri-sat

Anyone will be in the area?

No, but Borgata is the spot in my opinion - never been during summer though

Nikki Beach (club), Bargota/Ceaser’s palace are good. Taj Mahal is lucky for me (Made some money in the past), Board Walk etc. Not many things to do in AC though

stop tempting me. i throw dice like a magician.

Going to stay at Borgata, playing poker and bj

Hit up Harrahs pool party at night…fun times.

recentcornellgrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hit up Harrahs pool party at night…fun times. Anything to do there for a married guy? Taking my brother in law there for his 21st (my wife’s request)?

There is nothing to do for married couple beside staying at roulette table and drinking free beers all night.

Well i guess i will stick to poker then.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > recentcornellgrad Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hit up Harrahs pool party at night…fun times. > > Anything to do there for a married guy? Taking my > brother in law there for his 21st (my wife’s > request)? hookers n blow

The club at the Chelsea is really good. Or else Dusk or Mur Mur

Try some of the Korean massage parlors.

Do you golf? There are some great courses near AC: AC Country Club Sand Barrens Twisted Dune Pine Hill (a bit far but worth it) Seaview Marriot (Bay and Pines) Scotland Run Cape May National Renault Vineyards

I agree, the forecast is for the temparature to be over 100 degrees. Stay cool dude.

Nope, don’t play golf, only v/b ball and tennis.