Will buy last year's Level 3 Schweiser books

Hi guys, I am interested in buy last year’s books. Please let me know if you are selling. Thank you.

USD1000…for all textbooks

$120 plus actual shipping?

I have 2010 Level 3 schweser books if you are interested. Will sell for a low price as I didnt pay for them… and my work just told me they will pay for my 2011 ones as well.

anyone looking for schweser audio cd’s for 2010 Level 3?

rothwise Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone looking for schweser audio cd’s for 2010 > Level 3? rothwise, I might be interested in the audio cd. Secrect sauce too if you have. Let me know. jh10831 AT gmail.com

Whats the audi CD all about? Can you listen to it in your sleep and subconciously learn the whole L3 curriculum. Tell me it is so!

Its basically just the cirriculum read by some guy. Helpful for studying on the way to work while driving

OK, i see. Abraham2008, do you want to buy me books or what??

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OK, i see. > > Abraham2008, do you want to buy me books or what?? Will they ship from australia or was that a typo?

I’m interested if they are still available. … the schweser notes, I mean, not the audio CDs. I don’t sleep enough to be able to listen to them all while I sleep.

I have both L3 2010 and 2011 available. Email me with offer if interested - rossu9@yahoo.com. Ships same business day from US within US. International shipping may be available, but this has higher shipping costs.

I have a 2010 ebook from Schweser…email me if interested gytrij at gmail dot com

I have 2010 L3 from schweser too, hardly used. Very cheap, shipping charges will be from europe to wherever you are. Email me at khosanman at hotmail.com if any interest.

Rothwise, I will buy your 2010 schweser audio books. Let me know what you want for them. thommo77 at hotmail.com

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rothwise, I will buy your 2010 schweser audio > books. Let me know what you want for them. > thommo77 at hotmail.com just sent you an email