will I survive by only doing the mock and sample exmas?

I didn’t do much exercise…with 10 days left…this seems to be my only practical approach. will I be OK?

yeah join my party. i am planning to do as much as curriculum till sunday. after that i plann on taking about 8 exams till thursday. and on friday review the secret sauce someone sent me.

I want that secret sauce! that sounds so good! where to get them?

I shall send it to you. where at?

Hey pepp, send it to me too will ya? p123p234@hotmail.com Thanks

Hey pepp can I have them too? dlopezt@gwu.edu Thanks!

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I shall send it to you. where at? Pepp, Please send it to me as well saurya_s@hotmail.com Many thanks S

you guys stop asking for it…Pepp…plesae only send it to me. I hate copy cats :stuck_out_tongue: my email *has been erased…

I thought this Secret Sauce was a book provided by the Schweser people for a fee. Is it available in .pdf form as well? Also, since it is copyrighted (I’d imagine) does sending this to others violate some kind of ethics rule laid out by the CFAI folks?

I hate Dingo! Kidding, yes Secret Sauce is from Schweser, and I am one of the people that paid a fee for it. But mine looks like a book, and I have had it for a couple of months now, so I guess I am cool with paying for it. Ethics…good question. What if they credit Schweser as the original author of the material?

Pepp, can you send it to me too please… finfan_cfa@yahoo.com

gameday0@uchicago.edu TY

pass it along commercestudent@gmail.com

want more material? use google. no, your normal googling skills won’t work, but this will. what do you want to find? files, i suppose. PDFs and docs and ebooks. So then google “how to search files using google” then use one of those techniques - its easy, takes five mins. youll find what you need. also, you could try googling something like “search file sharing sites”… ppl have made sites that use google search tricks to find files on typically unsearchable sites… do this, and you’ll all find what you need.

Pepp - Would it be possible for you to send the secret sauce to aj812004@yahoo.com? Thanks!

… please pass it along to dummy.email81@gmail.com as well! Thanks!

Don’t be doing this folks. Schweser sponsors the site and copying something into a pdf doesn’t change the copyright status. If you want Secret Sauce, click on the link, get out your credit card, and use FedEx.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t be doing this folks. Schweser sponsors the > site and copying something into a pdf doesn’t > change the copyright status. If you want Secret > Sauce, click on the link, get out your credit > card, and use FedEx. That is right. I dont have nothing to send, i myself am looking for schewser sauce that people have been talking about and I am even willing to pay, but unfortunately, didn’t find the link where schewer sells this stand alone.

The secret sauce wasn’t very useful for me (i bought the book long ago)… if you want a quick and dirty review, just read the summaries at the end of each reading in schweser and CFAI materials… it’s about the same length and depth as the secret sauce. SS wasn’t worth the $$, IMO. Read the summaries and bust out a ton of Q-Bank questions instead.

please send it to cjigar@gmail.com