Will it make sense to attempt for level 3?

I passed level 2 yesterday in my first attempt with 3 months study. I wonder if it would make sense for me to go for CFA level 3?

I have 9 yrs of exp in IT. I attempted first 2 levels, thinking the knowledge will help me do well in my job (Derivatives, IT). It certainly helped and in addition I got some recognition in my company.

Please advise.

ofocurse go for it, you are close to the finish line

Only if you promise not to come on here after passing L3 to ask if you should apply for the charter.

If everyone here says No, will you not take the exam?

Yes if people say “no” with valid reasons, I will not.

are you dumb? Please advise! what the hell are you talking about man?.. You did L1 and L2…what’s the point in stopping now? You haven;t even tried doing L3 yet… Give it a shot! nutter nutter peanut butter

LOL this guy is hialrious. Obviously he will take the exam, otherwise he would not have wasted $2000 and nearly 800hrs of time.

Also…double post on Level II forum

You know the person who said there are no stupid questions?

He was wrong

No. Don’t do it. If you’re asking this question after passing L2, then obviously you have no need for the charter.

The work experience wouldn’t qualify anyway. What’s the point?

Only if you promise to come on here after passing to ask if you should apply for the charter.

At which point, we will tell you no.

You’re right, it doesn’t make sense at all. Just drop everything, and sign up for plumbing classes. Be your own boss!

where the fuk are all these troll coming from

Go for it. But to make it interesting, give yourself a handicap and study only with edupristine.

Please don’t feed the idiot and push his pointless thread to the top.

oh, cr@p…

Are you seriously wondering if you should go for level 3 since you passed level 2? I mean what is the other option here; not passing level 2 and going for level 3? … However i second itera at this, “it doesn’t make sense at all. Just drop everything, and sign up for plumbing classes. Be your own boss!” ©

With such a poor decision making ability and certitude it is doubtful he would succeed in being own boss. Then too he will need an assistant to guide what to do next (and by that time the clients home will be flooded!).

awesome

join bl** job clinic.