Will this tool ever STFU???

Olympia Snowe

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Aren’t you doing the same thing right now? BTW > > please name some moderate Republicans in the > > current environment. > > Arnold. > > Also, I never said that I sided with > Republicans/conservatives/etc. Some Republicans > are equally stupid as stupid people in the left > wing. The attitude that you must choose one of two > sides in the political spectrum is backwards > thinking. I would vote for Arnold. The problem is that he and others like him are considered RINOS by the establishment. You pretty much have to be far right WASP to get nominated nowadays - the Goldwater era is gone. Anyways I would like to see someone like Bloomberg or Bill Gates elected. I am sick of POTUS becoming a competition of who is the most anti-intellectual, anti-science, uneducated and unqualified.

hh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > Since we are including discussions of fictional > characters …what if the Easter bunny criticized > the Obamas, would Martin write a negative article > then? Why are you bringing up the Easter Bunny if you claim to be talking about fictional characters?

el duque Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Viceroy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Palin’s hawt. > > > > > > I just threw up in my mouth. > > > > There are a lot of hot women out there - I have > no > > idea why she would be considered one of them… > > > I wanna double decker supreme with Palin and > Pelosi in between. So I think I lost my appetite for sex… ever…

el duque Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Viceroy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Palin’s hawt. > > > > > > I just threw up in my mouth. > > > > There are a lot of hot women out there - I have > no > > idea why she would be considered one of them… > > > I wanna double decker supreme with Palin and > Pelosi in between. Janet Napolitano can film it

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > el duque Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hh Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Viceroy Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Palin’s hawt. > > > > > > > > > I just threw up in my mouth. > > > > > > There are a lot of hot women out there - I > have > > no > > > idea why she would be considered one of > them… > > > > > > I wanna double decker supreme with Palin and > > Pelosi in between. > > > Janet Napolitano can film it For a second there I almost thought you said Janet Reno…

• marcus phoenix. I don’t think you will have to worry about Sarah Palin too much. To win presidential nominations you need the support of your party elites and the longer she keeps it up she makes Romney and Thune stronger contenders.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thats not it…I actually believe that many > Republicans want her to be the President. Honestly, I don’t believe that at all. I really doubt Republicans want her as president. And to everyone else… marcus wants her to be the candidate, so whichever democrat running against her will win. read between the lines people…

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > el duque Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hh Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Viceroy Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Palin’s hawt. > > > > > > > > > I just threw up in my mouth. > > > > > > There are a lot of hot women out there - I > have > > no > > > idea why she would be considered one of > them… > > > > > > I wanna double decker supreme with Palin and > > Pelosi in between. > > So I think I lost my appetite for sex… ever… What ??? Guys please. This is true badwill. Palin is a legit milf.

I don’t think you understand the term milf - it’s reserved for 19 to early 30 yr olds who`ve had a kid. She may qualify as a gilf if your standards aren’t high, and you’re batting in the 50-60 yr old range and thinking late 40s looks appealing…

I thought milf is more like your friend’s mother age, so it’s different for different ages.

Pelosi = legit GILF Palin = MILF transitioning to GILFHOOD; Personally, I prefer the Tina Fey version over the real life one.

Well I guess it’s a question of semantics. For me a 19-30 yo (as per a poster’s definition of milf earlier) who has had a kid doesn’t qualify as a milf since she isn’t even old. A milf is by definition an older woman, at least in her late 30s, otherwise the ILF of MILF is a given. MILF is used to highlight an attractive woman out of her peers. Not all, but most women stop being attractive around their 40’s. When I see a totally hot girl in her mid 20s walking around with a baby, the mild distinction just isn’t relevant in my opinion.

MILF = Mother I’d Like to F***. So nothing in the definition says that she must be in any specific age group. Similarly, GILF just means she must be a grandmother. Palin is therefore both a MILF and a GILF.

Basically, milf should be your mom’s age, but usually it refers to middle-age women, who are attractive for teenagers. So, milf is the age of a mom of a teenager. They say, the term originated from The American Pie, Stifler’s mom. And they also say, that it’s not even necessary that milf had any kids. The perception of a woman being old enough to be your mom (from the point of view of a teenager) is enough. That’s why milf is almost pervert, because of the age difference, while a 40 year old woman can be more than attractive and out in the market, like Holly Berry. Mrs.Robinson is a good example. Jessica Alba is definitely not a milf. She herself looks like a teenager, even though she has a baby. Milf is not like “any mom” more like “your mom”, Oedipus desire of his own mother.

Without getting into the politics of this, I think that childhood obesity is an important issue. It’s bad in most OECD countries, but seems to be getting to fairly chronic levels now in the US. From purely anecdotal evidence, eating habits seem to be the main problem. Portion sizes in particular are crazy. Lat times I was in the US (great country by the way), I could not get over some of the portions I was given. I think the cheescake factory was the most outlandish. I ate what I would consider to be a full dinner portion which filled me up for the day (6ft tall adult male) and I still had another full size portion left on my plate. Then I had to struggle desperately to eat my cheesecake! Looking around, I wasn’t the only one. Most people barely made a dent in their plates and then got the rest to take home.

^agree. I also thought there was more sugar in everything than normal. Brown cake even didn’t taste brown cake, it tasted like colored sugar. It takes me extra effort in the US not to gain weight.

Ha. Yeah I forgot about that. I think there is sugar in the bread over there too. I remember the bread tasting really sweet. Plus almost anything healthy you order comes with some cheese or heavy sauce on top. I was trying to be healthy in a restaurant by making a side order of vegtables and got a large bowl of veg covered in a butter/cream sauce. It tasted great but defeated the purpose somewhat!

May be that was a psychological effect, I don’t know, but even a fresh orange I bought in the supermarket, seemed to contain double sugar than the Spanish orange. After that I got desperate, and just cut the number of meals a day by two, although it is not good, but I didn’t know how to combat that calories-rich food. I would probably like to spend a couple of years in the US, but the nutrition is my major concern.

el duque Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pelosi = legit GILF > > seriously?? i just threw up in my mouth.