Will this tool ever STFU???

BValGuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > el duque Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Pelosi = legit GILF > > > > > > > seriously?? i just threw up in my mouth. =D

Carson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Plus almost anything healthy you order comes with > some cheese on top. Classic! It is an entire country that has no f’n idea what humans are supposed to eat. Amazing really. It came about because women abandoned their role taking care of their families, and the corporations took over, who just care about money not health. Now you have what you have. So after mcd makes money the drs make money. I think Einstein said human stupidity is infinite? I was in QFC the other day, it is 70% junk food. There is nothing in the environment normal to eat, so of course everyone is going to get fat. People choose from their easily available options, you can’t change human nature. In Korea your easily available options are rice, kimchi, dried fish snack, bulgogi, on every corner, cheap…shockingly healthy cheap food everywhere in the environment works. It isn’t rocket science.

Blaming the country someone lives in for his/her poor eating habits is a bad excuse.

Purealpha, Indeed. Spain is also to be praised for availability of affordable healthy food. I wouldn’t like to pay triple for ‘ecological food’ in other countries with developed agricultural sector if it is so readily available here.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Blaming the country someone lives in for his/her > poor eating habits is a bad excuse. That is the common nonsense that everyone has been trained to say.