will you guys drink a coffee before the exam?

seem I addict to the coffee because of the exam…

I’m gonna have a red bull with breakfast and lunch, they’ve kept me going all week. Also got my lunch for Saturday, I’ve been told it’s a pain getting lunch at the Excel centre when the exam is on - got some crisps and chocolate to snack on at lunch time rather than queue for ages!

coffee is a must. Starbucks Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte - No whip Then its show time babY!!!

Natural adrenaline is taking me down the home stretch

I’ve studied every day with a Rockstar… therefore I’ll be drinking a Rockstar before the exam and during lunch.

Coffee is a dilemma for me…I’ve been drinking 2-4 cups a day, and it definitely helps me concentrate, but I also have the world’s smallest bladder. I don’t mind getting up once during the exam, but 2-3 times could be a problem. Maybe I’ll just go to Starbucks and take a couple espresso shots.

can i eat during the exam? i can’t think if i am hungry.

I am afraid I need to go to washroom during exam… as I tried once I was doing a counted time practise exam…

I’m so thankful I have the bladder of a camel

I don’t think it’s an option in my case, I have wake up at the crack of dawn!

Whatever you do, make sure that you don’t do anything substantially different on test day. If you’re a coffee drinker, drink coffee, if you’re a 5 hour energy person, drink that… just don’t do anything NEW on test day.

approaching_c Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can i eat during the exam? i can’t think if i am > hungry. No. Candidates are not permitted to eat or drink at their desks. Food and drinks must be left in the designated area away from the testing room and may not be accessed during the exam. You may retrieve them during the lunch break. However, if you have a medical condition (such as diabetes) that requires you to eat frequently, you may request an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (regardless of the country where you¡¯re taking the exam). To make your request, follow the testing accommodations instructions. source: http://www.cfabase.com/program/course/85.html

CANT WAIT for my morning/afternoon cup! if your in Boston, the westin has a starbucks and the convo center has DD

i don’t know, but i know what i’m drinking after…

financedude Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i don’t know, but i know what i’m drinking > after… So true. I’m going out to dinner afterwards and then bar hopping around Seattle… should be fun. But back on the topic, I will be popping my normal 200mg caffeine pills. Work like a charm and don’t add any excess liquid to my bladder.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But back on the topic, I will be popping my normal > 200mg caffeine pills. Work like a charm and don’t > add any excess liquid to my bladder. me too

ive pretty much meaned myself off coffee while on study leave this week, so i think ill give it a miss on sunday morning. its the 2 hr comedown following a coffee that im worried about thats all!

i’m usually a coffee guy, but something tells me i’ll be so amped up sat. morning i won’t need one.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > financedude Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i don’t know, but i know what i’m drinking > > after… > > So true. I’m going out to dinner afterwards and > then bar hopping around Seattle… should be fun. > > But back on the topic, I will be popping my normal > 200mg caffeine pills. Work like a charm and don’t > add any excess liquid to my bladder. That’s hardcore, I never messed with those. How many cups of coffee is that equivalent to?

Dunno exactly how many mg of caffeine is in a cup of coffee, but I’ve taken like 6x 200mg caffeine pills in the span of like 2 hours once. I had to stay up to study for an exam or something and my room mates were throwing a party that night… so yeah, i forced myself to stay up so i could drink. Healthy eh?!